12th June 2019, 03:33 PM
Ajithjith

Procedure to apply for a duplicate copy of Paramedical Council certificate?

I have lost my Paramedical Council registration certificate due to the flood in 2018 in Kerala. How can I apply for its duplicate copy? Can I apply online? Or, offline only?

25th June 2019, 03:07 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a duplicate copy of Paramedical Council certificate?

Yes, you can get the duplicate copy of your Paramedical Council Registration Certificate. At first you have to go to your nearest police station. Then lodged a general dairy against your certificate. You will have to give the original reason about its losing. Police will give you a copy of your diary. Write an application for losing your certificate to the Council and dont forget to attach the copy of dairy along with the letter. Council will give your duplicate certificate with in three months.
15th April 2022, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a duplicate copy of Paramedical Council certificate?

Apply for Gnm ist year duplicate marksheet
28th June 2022, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

How can I change spelling of my name in paramedical council Kerala registration certificate
13th July 2023, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

In my original paramedical certificate, the date is 06/08/2021. I lost my registration certificate while traveling. So if I apply for duplicate certificate the date will change?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?