23rd June 2017, 01:52 PM
mood shanthavathi

Procedure to apply for M.Ed in distance mode from Osmania university?

Is their any possibility to study M.Ed in distance at osmania university?
When admission starts? Can you please give me the complete procedure which I need to follow? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Fees and number of seats for Distance mode B.Ed. in Osmania University, Hyderabad
  2. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  3. Procedure to pursue M.Com in regular or distance mode
  4. Universities offering distance M.Ed course? Last date for submission of application?
  5. Where can I get admission in M.Ed through distance mode?
  6. Does Osmania University offer distance M.Ed course? When its notification will be released?
  7. Procedure to do M.Phil in distance mode from Osmania University?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Ed course in distance mode under Pandi Ravisankar Shukla University?
  9. Last date to apply for BEd (correspondence) entrance exam-2011 of Osmania university -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What I have to do for getting admission to Civil Engineering in Correspondence?
  11. Procedure to do Ph.D from Kashmir University in distance mode if completed M.Ed from Kashmir University in distance mode?
  12. MA degree can be done through private?
  13. Eligibility of doing M.Sc in Botany through correspondence after B.Sc and B.Ed?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for B.Sc(Nursing) course in Osmania University for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th?
  15. Possibility to study M.Ed in distance in Osmania University? What is the process?
  16. Can a Literature student do MA in History?
  17. What is the admission date for MBA in HR? Fee structure through distance mode from Osmania University?
  18. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
22nd February 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for M.Ed in distance mode from Osmania university?

I want to pursue m.ed through the mode of distance education I would like to know how to apply date of exam eligibility criteria etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?