27th July 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

MA degree can be done through private?

Can we now also clear M.A. in private
please send me the details

24th February 2012, 03:12 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MA degree can be done through private?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can we now also clear M.A. in private
please send me the details

Masters in Arts can be pursued through distance mode (private). To be eligible you must have completed your graduation in the relevant discipline. There are many Distance Council of Education recognized Universities which offer MA program in distance mode.The duration of the program is 2 years.

You may refer to the below given Universities official websites for thorough details:

Indira Gandhi National Open University
Alagappa University
Bangalore University
EILLM University
Kurukshetra University
Osmania University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?