24th January 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Migration Certificate from Osmania University?

Hello Sir, how can I apply for the migration certificate from Osmania University? Could you please tell me whether I can apply online or I have to go in person to apply and also let me know how much time will it take to get the certificate?

24th March 2019, 11:58 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Migration Certificate from Osmania University?

You can apply for the migration certificate from Osmania University online.

You would need to click on the link http://www.osmania.ac.in/application-forms.php.
Once oyou click on the link, a new page will open. Click on"Apply online for Certificates" under "Student Portal"tab.

After that, you would need to login using your Mobile Number and password.
If you are a new user click on "New User Registration" to register online.

Once you done, you can request for the Migration Certificate online.

You can also contact them at the below mentioned address:-

Contact Us
Controller of Examinations,
Osmania University,Hyderabad-500 007.

Phone Numbers :
040-27077061,040-27098072
Mobile Number :7569998409
E-Mail Id :[email protected]
16th May 2019, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Migration Certificate from Osmania University?

What amount is required to be paid for migration certificate from Osmania University to magadh university
3rd June 2019, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

In how many days will we receive the migration certificate after applying
15th July 2019, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

After taking migration certificate on UG completion, from Osmania University, can I do PG from same university?
30th August 2019, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

what are the certificates we should attach for getting migration certificates? Should the candidate sign for the same?
23rd November 2019, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

How to check my migration certificate
11th January 2020, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

In how many days will we receive the migration certificate after applying
1st February 2020, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for applying migration certificate for undergraduate student from osmania university?
as i have done my 1st year of b.com from osmania university but, now i want to continue my study from mumbai university. Do to some circumstances. so how may i get the migration certificate from osmania university. please reply me.
12th May 2020, 05:10 AM
Unregistered

I have completed just 1semsister from osmania university. And I need my migration certificate to move other state can i get my migration certificate
5th June 2020, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madamI am Priyanka Nemuri , who finished B.com in the year 2002(by the name Priyanka*Kakade as it was before marriage).I didnt get a provisional certificate . And I also need migration certificate as I am doing a diploma Art course from Sri Krishna University, online. When I try to apply for migration*certificate online, its asking for provisional certificate. And also, i need* transfer certificate. Kindly help.
26th February 2021, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

If you know anyone in the academic section, you can get in 2 days else it takes 15 days to 1 month
23rd July 2021, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

i want my original certificates
22nd September 2021, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir i already registered for OU migration certificate and got password to my mail but I forgot my user ID can you please help me
2nd October 2021, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, how can I apply for the migration certificate from Osmania University? Could you please tell me whether I can apply online or I have to go in person to apply and also let me know how much time will it take to get the certificate http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/procedure-apply-migration-certificate-osmania-university-2529172.html
7th January 2022, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I appy the migration certificate
24th March 2022, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How many days for to collect a migration certificate
29th May 2022, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply the migration certificate from osmania University
29th May 2022, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply the migration certificate
10th October 2022, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Apply for certificates in ou website is not opening. What can I do, I applied my migration certificate on sep 27th 2022, I don't know the status of my application
29th January 2023, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

how to get duplicate migration certificate from osmania university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?