9th August 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

What is procedure to apply for Migration Certificate from Guru Nanak Dev University?

Hi, I am going to join B.Ed course under Punjabi university and want to get migration form from Guru Nanak Dev University as I have done M.Sc from Guru Nanak Dev University. Please, tell me the procedure of getting Migration certificate.

16th April 2021, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is procedure to apply for Migration Certificate from Guru Nanak Dev University?

please tell the procedure of migration from guru nanak dev university , amritsar
30th April 2021, 08:36 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is procedure to apply for Migration Certificate from Guru Nanak Dev University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell the procedure of migration from guru nanak dev university , amritsar
You need to write a letter for the purpose or apply it online submit all the required documents to the concern authority along with the form and fee.
6th August 2021, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

i would like to apply migration certificate as I would like to do my MBA now and let me know how I can apply online and how to submit the fees and other documents.
4th June 2023, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Where we will get the link to apply online migration certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?