23rd December 2017, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get migration certificate, TC and Character certificate from CCS university?

Sir, I have done B.Com private from CCS university. I will do MBA now. So, can I get migration certificate, TC and character certificate from the university? Sir, please reply ASAP.

24th December 2017, 10:39 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get migration certificate, TC and Character certificate from CCS university?

To get Migration certificate, TC and Character certificate from CSS university after completion of your B.Com Private, you have to contact the college principal to collect the certificates. Your principal will check whether you have any fee dues and if any, you have to clear them to get your certificates from the college. After applying for the certificates, you can collect them within one week and later you can submit them in another college where you wish to take admission for pursuing MBA course.
24th December 2017, 04:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get migration certificate, TC and Character certificate from CCS university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have done B.Com private from CCS university. I will do MBA now. So, can I get migration certificate, TC and character certificate from the university? Sir, please reply ASAP.

Candidates have to apply for the migration certificate, TC and character certificate from CCS University with necessary documents like copies of mark sheets from 1st to last semester and covering letter. Candidates have to contact the CCS University in person and submit the requested documents for getting the above mentioned certificates. They can get their certificates from the CCS University within 15 to 20 days time. Candidates should have paid all the fees without fail to the university for getting the migration certificate, TC and character certificate.
24th December 2017, 06:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can contact the college, where you were studying for character certificate and TC. Some colleges even provide migration certificate, but mostly one has to visit the university.

In case of private and distance mode courses, you need to visit the university campus for all your certificates because there are no colleges involved.
24th December 2017, 11:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get the above mentioned certificates from your University as you have completed your B.Com course successfully from there.
In order to apply for the above mentioned certificates, you must have to contact to the respective University. Contact to the concerned person and submit an application stating that you require those certificates as soon as possible and submit it in the University. You will be further guided by the authorities to get those certificates.
14th June 2018, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my graduation in jv Jain college,saharanpur now I passed my bed in Agra university but my original marksheet I don't get so now I want my migration where we get it
24th July 2018, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I have passed bcom from J.V. JAIN degree college Saharanpur in private, will i be getting the character certificate and TC from the University?
Please reply asap
Thanks in advance
24th September 2018, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Can i get character, migration, transfer certificate after B. Com 1st year from ccsu
13th October 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I did my b. Ed from ccs in 2006. Now I want to pursue my m. Ed from mdu. I need my degree and migration certificate. How can I get? Is there a way possible to get it online? Do I need to meet them in person?
3rd June 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Migration certificate procedure online bsc from ch. Charan Singh university meerut
6th September 2020, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I hav completed my graduation in 2009 from D N Colledge meerut and now in 2020 can I get provision certificate and character certificate now...
22nd January 2021, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I completed my bba from ccs University but in sem 3rd i get 295 total marks and remaining semesters i have get above 300 marks so I have get a marginal certificate or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?