16th May 2019, 03:25 PM
Sayanti Sikder

Procedure to apply for re-sitting of Mathematics exam under CBSE Board curriculum?

Sir, I had 6 subjects in class 12th. I have passed all the subjects except Mathematics in 12th board exams under CBSE curriculum. How can I give this exam in this year session 2019 only?

25th May 2019, 12:59 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Procedure to apply for re-sitting of Mathematics exam under CBSE Board curriculum?

Under CBSE curriculum, there is a rule that student who get failed in any one subject in 10th or 12th board exams and passes in all other subjects except one then he/she will get the chance to appear in the compartment exam of that particular subject in which the student got failed.

This Compartment exam takes place in the same year of the board exam in which student gets failed just couple of months after the result is announced.
So, it is a very good opportunity to clear your 12th board exams successfully in the same year itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?