14th July 2020, 05:10 PM
Sneha2412

What's the procedure to apply for supplementary papers under CBSE Board's curriculum?

Hi Sir, I gave 12th CBSE Boards in 2020 from Patrachar Vidyalaya unfortunately I failed in 2 subjects (Science stream). What's the procedure to retake the whole year or can I only re-write the exam for only those 2 failed papers?

19th July 2020, 05:15 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the procedure to apply for supplementary papers under CBSE Board's curriculum?

If you have failed in any two or single subject in CBSE Board Exams, then you will have to give compartment exams for those subjects. Compartment exam forms are released nearly in July and then exams are conducted in August.

After clearing those Compartment exams, you will be declared pass in that standard by CBSE. And new marksheet will be given to you with updated marks.

Now, if you wish to retake the whole year, then you can fill the private exam form from the regional board office of CBSE. Here, you will have to fill for all subjects and then appear for board exams next year along with other regular candidates.

But before applying for private exam form, you will have to clear these compartment exam for these two subjects in which you are failed. Without clearing these compartment exams, you cannot fill private exam form for all subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?