21st September 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply for 12th Mathematics Improvement exam of CBSE Board?

Sir,
I have got 51% aggregate in PCM in 12th CBSE Board exam. Now I want to improve my marks in Maths. So can you please tell me the procedure and criteria to apply for Improvement exam in CBSE Board?

22nd September 2015, 06:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for 12th Mathematics Improvement exam of CBSE Board?

You need to contact your school's officials and let them know that you wish to appear for improvement examination in the concluding year and you will be then asked to fill up an application form for the same and submit it to the school along with some fee for improvement examination.

Once, you are done with this process you are very much eligible for improvement examination in the concluding year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?