20th January 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer training in various companies?

i want to know that how to proceed so as to apply for training . how to contact and which companies . do we have some specific criteria on the basis of which students are selected for training 0R we just need to inform them through application ....please help !

Related Questions:
  1. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
  2. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. How can I apply for summer training program in companies? -- [New]
  4. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Good companies which provides summer training in Java at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar
  6. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  7. How to do summer training in Pune, Gurgaon Mumbai and Delhi area? What is the procedure to apply in the companies?
  8. List of well reputed companies to apply for summer training?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer training in various companies?
  10. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  11. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?
  13. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  14. Procedure to apply for summer training in IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
  15. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  16. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL and related industries?
  18. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
27th January 2011, 12:42 AM
akki89

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in various companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know that how to proceed so as to apply for training . how to contact and which companies . do we have some specific criteria on the basis of which students are selected for training 0R we just need to inform them through application ....please help !
Dear friend,

To apply in a company for training you must first have a good command over your major course you are studying. Also for the possibilities to get a positive response you should apply only in those companies which have the field area of your related course.

You can apply to various companies through the Training and placement cell of your college or you can apply in other way by taking a recommendation from your concerned course coordinator or professor. It would suggest you to apply first in those companies where you have some contacts (i.e, any of your college pass out who is holding a good position in the company you are applying). If you get successful to get the recommendation from someone inside the company it will be in your favor and possibility of getting into the company as a trainee will be higher.

Regards!!!
27th January 2011, 11:33 AM
diego
Banned

Well friend it will be difficult to provide details or names of companies unless you provide information regarding your branch.... however i am giving two companies each for different branches
Electrical Engg. :: BHEL
NTPC
CIVIL:: LARSEN AND TOUBRO
IVRCL
MECHANICAL:: TATA MOTORS
MARUTI SUZUKI
ELECTRONICS:: BHEL
SAMSUNG
COMPUTER SCIENCE:: INFOSYS
TCS

as far as getting taring is concerned you should ask you professors to help you arrange training through their industry contacs...you can use your own contacts or talk to you college seniors to manage training slots for you
this is the way its done everywhere:: i.e. networking
you can also contact the companies directly and request
diego
27th January 2011, 11:45 AM
diego
Banned

Well friend it will be difficult to provide details or names of companies unless you provide information regarding your branch.... however i am giving two companies each for different branches
Electrical Engg. :: BHEL
NTPC
CIVIL:: LARSEN AND TOUBRO
IVRCL
MECHANICAL:: TATA MOTORS
MARUTI SUZUKI
ELECTRONICS:: BHEL
SAMSUNG
COMPUTER SCIENCE:: INFOSYS
TCS

as far as getting taring is concerned you should ask you professors to help you arrange training through their industry contacs...you can use your own contacts or talk to you college seniors to manage training slots for you
this is the way its done everywhere:: i.e. networking
you can also contact the companies directly and request
diego
27th January 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

i am a civil engg student in nit hamirpur please guide me how to apply for summer training on my email [email protected]
27th January 2011, 10:54 PM
uditnagi

Hello
As You haven't mention your your educational qualification ,so it might be difficult to judge in which area you can get the training .Majority of the companies follow the same procedure in which you will have to go to their H R department in person and their then you will have to fulfill the requirements as per the company ...........
30th January 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year electronics engg student.
please provide me the details of various campanies official website so that i can mail the resume.
30th January 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

im a ece student. I need to know which companies i should approach for my 6 months training. i really need a help in this. thanks
6th February 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for summer training in tata steel??? how to get reference???
12th February 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i am studing in B.Tech 4th sem Electrical engg. I want two month summer traning so please guide to me
5th March 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

can students from other than N.I.T hamirpur apply for summer training at N.I.T hamirpur ?
reply as soon as possible.
7th March 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i am a 2nd year student of b.tech mechanical.and i want to do training in the company therefore guide me
11th March 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i m a student of 2nd year mechanical from dr mgr university,chennai.i want to go for a inplant summer training at BMW CHENNAI.How can i get the application form?
22nd March 2011, 10:22 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me-
To apply in a company for training you must first have a good command over your major course you are studying. Also for the possibilities to get a positive response you should apply only in those companies which have the field area of your related course.

You can apply to various companies through the Training and placement cell of your college or you can apply in other way by taking a recommendation from your concerned course coordinator or professor. It would suggest you to apply first in those companies where you have some contacts (i.e, any of your college pass out who is holding a good position in the company you are applying). If you get successful to get the recommendation from someone inside the company it will be in your favor and possibility of getting into the company as a trainee will be higher.
Thanks.
All the best.
12th May 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Need some names of good mechanical oriented companies where, doing an implant training would be very very helpful and usefull to us!
10th January 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

i am in mba 2semester and want to know how i can apply for summer internship in MNCs. i heard that these companies conduct interview for the selection of candidates for the internship. what is the procedure for applying in the interview and when these interview held???
please reply asap
7th February 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

i am in mba 2semester and want to know how i can apply for summer training in MNCs. i heard that these companies conduct interview for the selection of candidates for the summer training. what is the procedure for applying in the interview and when these interview held???
29th February 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I m an IT student of 6sem [3rd] year my aggregiate % is 63%...
How can i apply for an IT industry?
plz provide me d detail as i don't have any senior who had worked in indusry all just have done some certification course like PHP.JAVA,C,Anroid,.NET etc
19th April 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am mechanical 3rd year student ggscmt chandighar ,i want to known about training regarding assembling of automobile companies .
which company provide better practical knowledge .
9th October 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir
i am mechanical 3rd year student poornima group of institution Jaipur ,my 10 & 12th % are 82% and 83% resp. and my b.tech aggregate is 75% and i want to do my summer training from maruti udhyog but i dont have any jack ,so how can i apply for it....please guide me on my id [email protected]
thanking you in advance.
13th March 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

sir my branch is electronics and instrumentation so can u plz suggest me the names of companies to which i can apply for training
29th July 2013, 09:36 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

there are many companies where you can apply

Some of the good companies are as follows

Jacob Engineering
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Tata Consultancy Services
Bharti Airtel Limited
Wipro Ltd
Infosys Technologies Limited
Hewlett-Packard India
HCL Infosystems Limited
Reliance Communications Ltd
LG Electronics India Pvt Ltd
IBM India Pvt Ltd
Videocon Industries Ltd
HCL Technologies Limited
Satyam Computer Services Ltd
Siemens Ltd.
L n T
Samsung

You may target all the IT companies,
Try to get contact of HR from companies site or through facebook or linkedIn.
Drop them a mail with your CV and coverletter saying what your requirement are

All the best
30th July 2013, 12:50 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
There are certain conditions and steps through which you can do Interne-ship by applying for Internship in Particular Company.These are :

Eligibility required :
  • You should be in Final Semester of the course which you are doing.
  • You should belong from recognized university.
  • Your minimum marks in all semesters should be above 60%.
  • You do not have any back papers.
Steps taken :
  • You will have to take Written Permission from your department In charge.
  • You will have to take Project Topic/Select Tropic and it should be Supervised under any College/Department Teacher.
  • You will have to select Language in which you will do Internship Program-me such as Dot Net,Visual C++,Core Java,Advanced Java.
To do Internship the language which you select/Topic which you select should be well known to you and you have studied well for that particular topic.

In Particular Company in which you will do Internship Program-me,they will not taught you any thing.You will have to work own under Practical situations.So be prepared before Internship.

How To Apply :
  1. You will have to visit the company official website and fill your details under inquiry sections and you must provide description why you want to Join.
  2. Mention your project details and Language which you will use.
  3. After 5 to 7 days they will call you back and provide the details that from when you can Join the company for Internship Program-me and what will be duration of the Program-me.
  4. Most of the companies charged for Internship Program-me.
  5. This may Range from Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 for Entire program-me.
  6. You will have to submit the Permission Letter which is provided by your Faculty In charge/College In charge during Internship Program-me to that company along with your academic qualification details till last date.
  7. Basically Internship Program-me will be from 3 months to 6 months.
You can apply for Internship Program-me from this Link -->> Click-Here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?