9th September 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

How to join Mining Engineering after completion of Diploma in ECE?

plz tell me after diploma in ece to join mining engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Diploma in Mining after completion of Intermediate?
  2. Can I join Diploma in Mining Engineering after completion of SSC? Which Entrance Exam should I appear for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I give AMIE mining exam after pursuing engineering in electronics and communication?
  4. Diploma in Mining Engineering at Kakatiya University, Warangal or IGNOU for B.Sc graduate?
  5. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mining having a backlog in Intermediate? Procedure to join this course?
  6. How to join Mining diploma with SSC qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  9. Is this possible to join Diploma in Mining having completed B.Tech in EEE in the year of 2010? Procedure to get admission for this course? Duration of this course?
  10. Am I eligible to join Biomedical Engineering after completion of Diploma in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  12. How to join into mining engineer after studying diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. How can I join Air Force and Navy after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE?
  14. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  15. Information about mining engineering diploma?
  16. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  17. Where to get the syllabus for 3rd year Diploma mining engineering? -- [New]
  18. How to do diploma in mining engineering? Which are the colleges offering diploma in mining engineering?
30th July 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Mining Engineering after completion of Diploma in ECE?

i was completed Diploma in mining engineering and btech in information technology, how can i get the job in mining or surveyor or geological side ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?