31st July 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for summer training program in companies?

I am an aeronautical engineering student and i wish to join for summer training programs in companies. I would like to know the procedure for applying for training programs? Please provide me the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in summer training program?
  2. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  3. How to apply for Summer Training Program in Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  4. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?
  5. Companies inviting application for summer training for 4-6 weeks?
  6. How should I approach the company for internship in C#.NET?
  7. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  8. How can I apply for Summer Training being a Mechanical Engineering student?
  9. How may I do summer training program in ISRO (Bangalore)? How can I apply online? I'm doing B.Tech in 6th semester from NIT Agartala
  10. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  12. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  13. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  14. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  15. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. Companies conducting summer training in Civil engineering?
  17. Good companies which provides summer training in Java at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar
  18. Electrical companies which offer Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
31st July 2015, 11:50 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for summer training program in companies?

In your summer training you will learn how to work and new techniques on which a company work efficiently.

So my suggestion to you is that you should complete your summer training with your great interest.

Here is the procedure for the same :

=> You can contact to HR department and then send your resume along with your Training letter which you will get from your college.

=> You can ask the TPO of your college for the same.

=> If you want to send your resume and training letter directly, then you can ask for a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your college.

=> Then send the NOC along with Resume to the HR department

=> If you are short listed or selected then the department will send you an acknowledgement letter which you must get it signed by the Head of your institution along with the college seal

=> Then send it back to the department along with the NOC you obtained.

For your knowledge i want to tell you that in most of company age limit is 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?