15th May 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a CBI officer? I have just given HSB examination

Sir, i havn just given in hsb examination in 2012 now i have craze about a cbi officer so what is the procedure to do.
By raman

14th July 2012, 06:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a CBI officer? I have just given HSB examination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i havn just given in hsb examination in 2012 now i have craze about a cbi officer so what is the procedure to do.
By raman

The Staff Selection Commission conducts the Combined Graduate Level Examination for the recruitment of Sub Inspector in the Central Bureau of Investigation Department. Candidates who have completed the Bachelors degree from a recognized University in any stream are eligible to apply for the Examination. Candidate must be in between the age limit of 20 years to 25 years. After qualifying the written Examination candidate has to face Personal Interview.

The Central Bureau of Investigation Department [CBI] department conducts an entrance test of their own as well, for the recruitment of different posts. The eligibility criteria varies for each post.

For detail information refer to the to the official website of cbi.nic.in
17th July 2012, 05:51 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a CBI officer? I have just given HSB examination

CBI(CENTRAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION):To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC (Staff selection commission)board every year.

ELIGIBILTY CRITERIA:
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Graduation in any discipline

AGE LIMIT : 20 - 27 years

You can visit the site for more details:www.cbi.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?