29th March 2013, 11:17 AM
prakash 1339

Procedure and criteria for doing internship in HEC for 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

what procedure and criteria are to be followed for doing internship in HEC for a 2nd year b.tech(mechanical engineering) student.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of internship at HEC? List of documents required?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure to get Internship after completion of 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  6. How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering
  7. Where to get internship after 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  9. How to apply for internship in DRDO Hyderabad in Mechanical engineering branch? Where to get application form?
  10. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in a company being a student of 2nd year in Electronics and Telecommunications stream? Required criteria for this?
  12. Internship in TISCO and SAIL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. How to do internship in 2rd year after completing B.Tech 2nd year in mechanical
  14. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  17. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  18. How to do Internship after June? I am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering
12th March 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and criteria for doing internship in HEC for 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

i want to apply in hec ranchi for summer internship for electrical engineering.can u tell me the procedure of it?
8th April 2016, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and criteria for doing internship in HEC for 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

I want to do summer internship in HEC Ranchi.I am presently doing 2nd year Electricals & Electronics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?