10th April 2017, 12:57 PM
Gudisemaheshkumar

Procedure to discontinue graduation course after completion of 2 years?

Procedure to discontinue graduation course after completion of 2 years? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow for the same? I want to discontinue now and maybe continue back again after sometime. So, please help me with the steps to be followed. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I discontinue B.Sc to study BCA in Abroad?
  2. How to discontinue my B.E from Anna University? Do I have to pay fee for next two years to get TC and mark sheet?
  3. What is the procedure followed to join CS course after completion of graduation in next 2-3 years?
  4. What is the procedure to do B.Com if I have to discontinue my 12th?
  5. Can I get a job after completing the internship and stopping B.Tech course after 5th semester?
  6. What is he procedure followed for doing CA after completion of graduation?
  7. Are there any chances of me getting a change of university into some other place offering the same integrated M.Sc course at my post graduate level?
  8. What is the procedure followed to complete CA course after completion of graduation?
  9. What is the procedure followed for joining CA course after completion of graduation?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for CA IPCC course after completion of B.Com graduation?
  11. How to discontinue diploma and do MMBS course?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed for applying CA course after completion of graduation?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed for becoming CA after completion of Graduation course?
  14. What is the procedure followed to join CS course after completion of B.Com graduation?
  15. Will I be able to get job after completion of company secretary course in the age of 25 years?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB after completion of B.Com graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of graduation 15 years back?
  18. What is the procedure followed to do LLB course after completion of post graduation?
11th December 2017, 01:11 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to discontinue graduation course after completion of 2 years?

1. You can write an application addressed to your college administrative department regarding your decision to discontinue ongoing bachelor's degree and also mention that you want to resume after certain duration.

2. Generally, you can get one year gap on grounds like personal issues, health issues etc. The final decision of accepting your application resides on discretion of college authority.
10th September 2019, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to discontinue graduation course after completion of 2 years?

I want to discontinue my b pharm course
8th October 2020, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

If i have to pay fee for 3Nd year if i get tha tc after 2nd Year
16th July 2023, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of discontinue mba course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?