15th June 2011, 09:26 PM
GAJJAR

Procedure to do Aeronautical Engineering in correspondence?

I have completed diploma and I am doing Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and I want to do Aeronautical Engineering in correspondance so what is procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  2. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
  3. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
  4. How to join Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  5. Procedure and eligibility for girls in Aeronautical engineering sector? How much salary one can get?
  6. List of Top 10 Aeronautical engineering colleges in Chennai? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  7. List of government colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through correspondence on 10th basis?
  8. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  10. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore.
  11. Procedure for doing 4 weeks training related to Aeronautical engineering?
  12. Procedure to enter into Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Complete Procedure for getting admission in Government Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  15. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I do Summer Training in Aeronautical Engineering ? What's the applying procedure?
  18. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
1st August 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Aeronautical Engineering in correspondence?

i have one backlog in diploma?i am eligible in B.tech or not?
22nd November 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma and I want to do Aeronautical Engineering in correspondance so what is procedure?
31st January 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

IS aerospace is a bachlor degree or the mastes........... tell the process to take the admission with fee details ????
19th February 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,i have done aircraft maintence engineering a diploma course in aviation after completion of 2,now iam intersted to do aeronautical engineering incorrespondance nce,nowplease guide or respond.
21st May 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING NOW AM INTRESTED TO STUDY ABOUT AIRCRAFT...
26th September 2013, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Well friends I have also done AME course, but I am pursuing Mechanical Engineering from Institution of Engineers. If you want to pursue Aeronautical Engineering you can join Aeronautical Society Of India and give there examinations.
2nd January 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

hi. I discontinued my b.tech in electronics. I am interested in aeronautical engineering. Now i want to do btech in aeronautical engineering in correspondance. Please suggest me some colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?