28th October 2010, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?

respected sir.
i completed diploma in architecture engg, now i want to correspondence in Barch.
plz suggest

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  2. How can I do diploma after passing B.Tech or B.Arch correspondence
  3. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  4. How to get admission in DCRUST? I have scored 82/200 in NATA exam
  5. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  6. What is the procedure to do B.Arch in Atlanta?
  7. What should I do between B.Arch regular or correspondence
  8. Procedure to join B.Arch after diploma in Architecture?
  9. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get admission to study correspondence Degree in Architecture being a Diploma student?
  11. SMU offers Architecture Diploma course to Civil ITI Holder? List of correspondence universities which offer Architecture Diploma course?
  12. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Mechanical after completing diploma in Architecture?
  13. What is the admission procedure followed to enroll as lateral in B.Arch course for diploma student?
  14. How to go for correspondence after passing diploma in Architecture? List of B.Arch correspondence colleges
  15. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to do diploma course in architecture via correspondence mode if I am a retired army soldier?
  17. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  18. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
9th March 2011, 09:41 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?

you have to fill the form of aieee exam and if it is clear so you have to eligible for admission in any top college like nit as well as university ranked number one in india for more details as:
www.aieee.gov.in.
22nd March 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?

can i do architecture in correspondence with continuing my degree course in electronics and telecommunications engineering?????
9th May 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course after diploma in architecture beside B Arch ?Please suggest
11th May 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

iam doing my diploma in architecture.after finishing this which year of b.architecture will i b able to join ? how many years will it take for me to study.please suggest me soon please its urgent.
20th June 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the system for architecture study after s.s.c.
25th July 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE NAME OF UNIVERSITY/ INSTITUTE /COLLEGES IN WHICH I CAN DO B. ARCH CORRESPONDENCE
3rd August 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Arch in correspondence after Diploma in civil engg. I completed diploma in 1996. Now I am 43 years old. I am from bhopal. I want to know nearest university/ coolege/ institute in which i do B.Arch correspondence and how to apply.
5th September 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Can i join b.arch after diploma in civil
19th September 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.arch after doing a 1 year diploma in architecture?
19th September 2011, 04:57 PM
rajkaranc

can i go for b.arch after completing a 1 year diploma in architecture?
10th March 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,madam
I am priya from chennai i wnt to do b-arch through corespondece because i am working in an engg college .Is there any posibilities to do so plz reply me.
regards priya
27th May 2012, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajkaranc View Post
Dear sir,
can i know were you completed 1year DIPLOMA IN ARCHITECTURE.
27th May 2012, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajkaranc View Post
Dear sir,

Please can i know were you completed 1year DIPLOMA IN ARCHITECTURE.

MY email id:[email protected],[email protected]

Thanks,
lenin.
30th June 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

please provide me the list of b.arch correspondense colleges in india
15th October 2012, 12:22 PM

respected sir.
i completed diploma in architecture engg, now i want to correspondence in Barch.
plz suggest
26th December 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

how to do correspondence b.arch after completing diploma in architecture?
20th July 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

respected sir ,
i completed diploma last year . now i want to correspondence B.arch
plz sugggest
16th January 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

im completed diploma civil engineering on 2004, i need to continue my study for B'Arch by correspondance ,
so ineed the procedure
9th September 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Can a person complete the b.arch degree course after completion of third year b.arch in 1998. Do suggest
13th August 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My name is saba. I just completed my diploma in interior design and decoration from Govt. Girls polytectnic lucknow, U.P. I want to do B.arch through coorspondance from IIA. But i don,t have knowledge of fee structure. Plz tell me about the fee structure.
With regards
Saba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?