1st January 2011, 07:08 PM
swatu

Procedure to do CS course after B.Com? Best coaching centres for CS exam preparation in Chandigarh?

I am doing b.com and i want to pursue CS after completion of this course next year but i m not able to search about the procedure to b followed and best coaching centers in chandigarh for CS. Please help my to solve my queries as soon as possible.
thanking you

2nd January 2011, 10:37 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to do CS course after B.Com? Best coaching centres for CS exam preparation in Chandigarh?

hi!

Since you are doing BCom, you are eligible to gain entry in the CS intermediate course after completion of your graduation.

The registration for the Intermediate occurs once in the month of June and the other in the month of December.

The institute has provided applications online which you can download, print and use. The institute has even provided facilities for registration through online payment.

The cost of Application or Prospectus for Registering for the Professional Programme level/course:
By Hand - Rs. 300
By Post or courier - Rs. 350

The payment can be sent by demand draft drawn in favour of ‘The Institute of Company Secretaries of India’ payable at New Delhi, to ‘ICSI HOUSE” 22 Institutional Area, Lodi Road, New Delhi 110 003.

For details visit: www.icsi.edu
3rd January 2011, 05:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do CS course after B.Com? Best coaching centres for CS exam preparation in Chandigarh?

You need to first of register with ICSI. If you plan to pursue the course after graduation you will get an exemption. You need to join directly for the intermediate course. The institute shall provide you information on the study centers in Chandigarh.The material too shall be provided to you by the institute.
19th January 2011, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

how to register with ICSI?
15th March 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the time period of intermediate course in cs & fees.
29th March 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration of cs course?
31st March 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

in which instituate we can able to get admission cs intermidate course
17th April 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

WHICH IS THE BEST COACHING INSTITUTE IN DELHI FOR C.S.
17th April 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to register with ICSI?
procedure for cs
28th April 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

what percentage need to do c.s after b,com?
10th June 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i have done BCOM nd wan to do CS. i hav read in detail regarding duration,syallabus, exams and all ,nd i understood. bt one thg which is in my mind tht is it necessary to take coaching?
11th June 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

what is a last date of submission of form of executive programe of 2011
15th June 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

i have done graduation in b.com, and now i want to do cs, tel me from where i can get admission for cs in chd.....
1st August 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

how to do cs parallely wid bcom?
10th August 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Can i do CS in hindi medium
10th September 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

i did my graduarion b.con recently. Nao i want to do c.s so i want to know how can i apply for coure and other eligibilities for ds course?
20th September 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

i want to do cs after completing bcom in march2013,so when i can give proffesional at the earliest(june2013 or december2013)
8th October 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Who elegible to do cs
10th October 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

how do i start for CS course in the sense which form have i to fill and apply to begin with the course ?
15th October 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I register for CS executive course in December if I dont get my final year marksheet till the last date of registration?
28th October 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

CS COACHING CENTRE IN BANGALORE
31st October 2011, 04:38 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,Top and best IAS coaching institutes, centres, classes, coaching for IAS, entrance exam, preparation, sample test papers, ias coaching centers in India. ... Please guide me on what all short- term courses i can do and from which university ..... sir i am a b.tech 4th yr. student and may hobby is to join civil services..........so u plz ...
31st October 2011, 05:12 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,I am doing b.com and i want to pursue CS after completion of this course next year but i m not able to search about the procedure to b followed ...
31st October 2011, 05:16 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
I am doing b.com and i want to pursue CS after completion of this course next year but i m not able to search about the procedure to b followed ...
31st October 2011, 05:32 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
I am doing b.com and i want to pursue CS after completion of this course next year but i m not able to search about the procedure to b followed ...
29th December 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have done B.A. in English, Geography, Public Admin in 2002. I have been working in Ltd. company in chandigarh. i have been doing admin job and involving in company matters; merger, minutes, board resolutions etc etc. I am interested to do CS.
please let me know the procedure, fee and nearest centre.
8th March 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tel me is it compulsory to join coching centre for cs if yes kindly suggest me some top coaching centers
21st June 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Best coaching centers for cs exam preparations in J&k?
24th July 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of C.S. form executive level if we want to appear for june attempt 2013
25th July 2012, 12:12 PM
sheelasnj

you are eligible to gain entry in the CS intermediate course after completion of your graduation.

The registration for the Intermediate occurs once in the month of June and the other in the month of December.

The institute has provided applications online which you can download, print and use. The institute has even provided facilities for registration through online payment.

The cost of Application or Prospectus for Registering for the Professional Programme level/course:
By Hand - Rs. 300
By Post or courier - Rs. 350

The payment can be sent by demand draft drawn in favour of ‘The Institute of Company Secretaries of India’ payable at New Delhi, to ‘ICSI HOUSE” 22 Institutional Area, Lodi Road, New Delhi 110 003.
25th July 2012, 07:33 PM
raghav1717
Member+

YES, you are eligible to do Company Secretary course after you complete your graduation from recognized university.

You need to register your self for II stage of Company Secretary course as graduate can apply directly in second stage of company secretary course.

There are 3 stages in Company Secretary

• FOUNDATION
• EXECUTIVE
• FINAL

You need to visit the centers of company secretary course which are in all over India.

You can have the detail information about the centers through the official website.

You can fill the form in two ways online or through written form which ever is suitable to you.

For written form you need to visit the official center of company secretary course.

You will find any center near your city through the official website.

Stage -2 subjects

1. General and Commercial Laws
2. Company Accounts, Cost and Management Accounting
3. Tax Laws
4. Company Law
5. Economic and Labour Laws
6. Securities Laws and Compliance

Registers and Executive level fee is around 8000/-.

For more info about the courses you should visit the official website of CS given below

www.icsi.edu
25th July 2012, 07:34 PM
raghav1717
Member+

hai.............
dear CS (company secretary ) is a excellent course and you are eligible to this course with your B.COM degree,

the CS course is conducted by the institute of company secretaries of India (ICSI) has three sections.
foundation course,
executive course,
and professional course.

the company secretary is responsible for the efficient administration of a company ,you will have high level responsibilities including governance structures and mechanisms
.you may know that every company having paid up share capital of rs.50 million or more to appoint a qualified company secretary .you have to do hard work to achieve this course,
eligibility for the foundation course.
you have to pass the 10+2 recognized by the central or state government,
you have have any group like
MPC,
MEC,
BIPC.....
in your intermediate.
you should have minimum age is 17 to write this exam.
final level course is an 10months course you have to pass the intermediate level to go for the final course.
syllabus for the foundation course is.
English and business communication,
economics and statics,
financial accounting,
elements of business laws and management
to eligible for the CS intermediate course you have to pass the CS foundation course.arts science,commerce/non-commerce(excluding fine arts)are eligible for the registration for this program,if you are possessing any of the following qualifications you are exempted from passing the foundation course
syllabus for the intermediate course is,
module-1,
1.general and commercial laws,
company accounts,cost and management accounting,
tax laws,
module-2,
4.company law,
5.economic and labor laws,
6.securities laws and compliance professional programme,
there are 8 papers divided into two modules in CS intermediate course,
module-1,
company secretarial practice,
drafting ,appearances and pleadings,
module-2,
financial,treasury and Forex management,
corporate restructing and insolvency,
module-3,
strategic management ,alliances and international trade,
advanced tax laws and practice,
module-4,
due diligence and corporate compliance management,
governance ,business ethics and sustainability,
the syllabus for the CS final course is
group-1
advanced company law and practice,
secretarial management and systems audit,
secretarial practice relating to economic laws and drafting and conveyancing,
group-2
banking and insurance laws and practice ,
corporate restructuring laws and practice ,
financial treasury and fores management,
group-3
direct and indirect taxation laws and practice ,
human resource management and industrial relations,
world trade organization international trade ,joint ventures and foreign collaborations,
the examinations are conducted twice in a year:-
the exam is conducted in the month of June and December.
so dear all the best
16th January 2013, 05:28 PM
vignancskumar

Default best coaching institute for Company Secretary course, and also information about CS course

One of the best CS coaching institute VIGNAN CS, visit WWW.VIGNANCS.COM for complete CS information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?