19th March 2015, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Should I start preparation for IBPS exams if pursuing B.Com 1st year? List of coaching classes in Chandigarh?

Hello,
I am studying B.Com 1st year.
From now I want to prepare for IBPS exams.
So, this is the correct time for preparation?
Kindly suggest me some finest and best coaching classes
in Chandigarh.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation?
  2. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course in Electronics apart from IITs and NITs? When should I start preparation for GATE? List of the best GATE coaching classes in Mumbai?
  3. Online coaching classes for preparation of IBPS exams?
  4. List of coaching classes in Kolkata for preparation of GRE?
  5. List of coaching classes in Allahabad for preparation of IAS exam? Pursuing B.Com helps me for IAS exam?
  6. When should I start preparation for CAT being a B.E. 2nd year student? List of coaching classes in India?
  7. List of coaching classes for preparation of CAT in Lucknow?
  8. List of coaching classes in Chandigarh?
  9. From when I should start preparation of CAT being a B.Sc(Economics) 3rd year student? List of coaching classes with fee structure in Chennai?
  10. Coaching classes for preparation of SSC, UPSC and IBPS exams in Secunderabad?
  11. List of coaching classes for preparation of CAT in Chandigarh?
  12. List of coaching centers in Chandigarh and their admission procedure for GPAT exam coaching?
  13. Is it fine to take 1 year gap for GATE coaching? Is it true that some companies do not select students with gaps? List of GATE coaching classes in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I start my IAS preparation right from 1st year of B.Tech? How should I proceed further and when to join coaching?
  15. Information regarding IBPS exam without coaching? I have completed B.Com
  16. Which is the best coaching institute for preparation of Bank PO exams in Bangalore?
  17. How to start the preparation for civil services exam? I am a 1st year Economics(honors) student
  18. How should I start preparing for CAT? How to join the coaching classes?
20th March 2015, 11:51 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I start preparation for IBPS exams if pursuing B.Com 1st year? List of coaching classes in Chandigarh?

Yes, the decision which you have taken is absolutely good. If you can start preparation from now onwards, I am sure you will be getting job in Banking sector with 2 or 3 years of preparation. Remember, you are required to concentrate on the important sections which are asking in any bank examination. Those sections are,

* Reasoning
* General Awareness (including Current Affairs)
* Quantitative Aptitude (Numerical Aptitude)
* General English
* Computer Awareness
* Marketing Aptitude (For SBI related Examinations)

Best Bank Exams Coaching Institutes in Chandigarh:

>> Flame Institution
Ph. No: 097802 62142
Address: SCF 18 Above HDFC Bank, Near Chawla Chowk, Ajitgarh Mohali, Sector 61, Chandigarh-160061
http://www.flameinstitute.com/

>> Career Launcher
Ph. No: 0172-400 0666, 0172-400 0777
Address: SCO 451-452, Himalaya Marg, Sector 35-C, Chandigarh
http://www.careerlauncher.com/

>> BSC Academy
Ph. No: 092165 45844
Address: SCO 80-81-82, Top Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh-160022
http://www.bscacademy.com

>> AAA Bright Academy
Ph. No: 098724 74753
Address: Guru Govind Singh Bhavan, Sector 15A, Near Petrol Pump, Chandigarh-160015
http://www.brightacademy.co.in/en/

>> A K Vidyamandir Pace Setter
Ph. No: 0172-261 5071
Address: SCO 213-214, 36D, Sector 36, Chandigarh-160036
http://www.akvidyamandir.com
21st March 2015, 07:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I start preparation for IBPS exams if pursuing B.Com 1st year? List of coaching classes in Chandigarh?

I think it is not time for preparation for Bank examination since you are the first year candidate of graduation. So you must concentrate on your graduation first otherwise you may get backlogs. I suggest you to after completion of your second year on wards you can start preparation for bank exams simultaneously with the graduation subjects.

But you don't have to take risk from the initial stage of graduation. There will be lots of competition for bank exams but this doesn't mean that you can start prepare for bank exams from first year of graduation.

List of Bank Coaching centers in Chandigarh :

--> Career Launcher

--> S3M School of Competitions

--> Career Group

--> The Prime Institute

--> Time Pro

--> BSC Academy

--> Expertos Classes

--> Competition Maestro.
28th March 2015, 02:35 AM
sanspeur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am studying B.Com 1st year.
From now I want to prepare for IBPS exams.
So, this is the correct time for preparation?
Kindly suggest me some finest and best coaching classes
in Chandigarh.
yes,if you are determined with your goal so its best time to start your preparation .
Most of the successful students for the ibps exam have started their preparation during their graduation so they can save their time and age for preparation.
As the level of exam is high one should be sincere and consistent towards his/her studies.
the coachings for this exam are :

Mahindra's institute

Mitochondria institute

BSc academy
31st March 2015, 05:32 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

This will be the best time of your career to start preparation for IBPS exams just while you are pursuing bachelor's degree's first year because most of the students think about their future after completion of graduate degree that what to do and how to do and confuses and chooses wrong ways but you have the ability to decide your career that what you have to do that is why I appreciate your decision that you are going to get the job very soon because if you start preparation now then you can get the job while final year or after final year of degree which is demanded and desired by every student.

You must start preparation for IBPS exam now and get some good coaching centers which are the best and join any one of those centers and focus more on study of preparation but you have to give about 4 hours everyday from now to release the load of preparation while exams and if you complete your entire syllabus within 03 months then start practicing.

Practice must be done through online mode because examinations are being conducted through online so register for online practice test facility as well and keep practicing.

You have to solve at least 2 practice tests every single day and learn new latest things in current affairs and banking industry because this part covers a lot of importance to secure marks in exam and following subjects will be there in exam :

Reasoning Ability, Quantitive Aptitude, English Language, General Awareness and Banking Awareness, Computer Knowledge so you have to pass each of these sections with total cut off marks to get shortlisted for interview process.

Some best coaching centers available in Chandigarh for IBPS and other banks exams :

>> Career Launcher

>> Mahendra's Coaching Center for Bank and SSCs

>> TIME - Triumphant Institute of Management Education for IBPS and SBI PO examination.

>> BSC Academy for IBPS and Banking Exams

>> Experts Classes Chandigarh for Bank and SSC exams.

>> Aptiwiz Coaching for Bank and SSC

>> AAA Bright Academy for Bank exams.
1st July 2018, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I am studing in first year b.com can i take banking exam coaching in second year and what i must now about computer i mean tally orother
21st May 2019, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

I am in the first year of b.com, I am planning to join bank coaching also. The decision is right or wrong, can I able to manage both equally?
17th August 2019, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Should I start preparation for CAT If pursuing B.B.A 2ND year?
13th September 2019, 02:43 PM
amberrain

I think the best time for you to start the IBPS coaching just before the exam otherwise you can start your coaching at any year of time whther its 1st or 2nd or 3rd.

Ideal as I say will be the third year for your coaching.

Here refer to this blog 10 Best Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh
2nd December 2019, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I have consulted lot of students as career experts and counselor. I would suggest that though you can start to research for the exam and get to know all the details, however you should focus on the degree / diploma program and can start with the competitive exam preparation during the final year. That way you can complete you studies properly and then eventually when the time is right can start to prepare for the competitive exam.

If you need more assistance or want to find about best institutes visit https://www.knowyourtutor.com/blog/top-coaching-centres-for-ibps-banking-exams-in-chandigarh/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?