9th March 2012, 09:06 AM
sonalssharma

Procedure to do CS course? Duration of this course? Best Institutions offering this course?

i have passed 10 2 from commerce stream n i graduated in commmerce stream.
nom i m persuing mba(finance) for distance learning.now i want to do cs.
so plz clarify all that procedure . its payment details,
duration of cource,total subjects,examination details, name of best institute for cs , is there any requirement for clearing entrance exam etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Institutions offering diploma in modern office management? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  2. List of Institutions in Ahmedabad offering Food science course? What's the duration of the course?
  3. Any entrance test to pursue ICWA course? List of institutes offering this course? What is the fee structure and what is the duration of the course?
  4. Procedure to apply for CS course? Institutions offering CS course in India?
  5. Institutions offering M.Tech Biomedical course? Admission procedure for this course?
  6. Institutes in Pune offering Energy Auditor course? Duration of the course and is the postal course available?
  7. How to enroll for MSc in Marine Microbiology? Fee structure, course duration and institutions offering the course?
  8. Which are the recognized universities offering M.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  9. Institutions in Kerala offering Paramedical Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
  11. Details about the animation course and the institutions offering Animation course? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  12. Details of universities offering MFA through distance learning? Enrollment procedure and duration of course?
  13. Procedure to pursue LLB course? Duration of this course? List of colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  14. Company secretary after MBA? Is it a good choice?
  15. Can i do Diploma in Taxation and Accounts just after passing 12th? -- [New]
  16. How to get admission in F.Y.B.Com after completing Undergraduation?
  17. Procedure to join BBA after graduation? What is the duration?
  18. How to enroll for MSc in Marine Microbiology? Fee structure of the course, duration, institutions offering the course?
12th March 2012, 01:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do CS course? Duration of this course? Best Institutions offering this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonalssharma View Post
i have passed 10 2 from commerce stream n i graduated in commmerce stream.
nom i m persuing mba(finance) for distance learning.now i want to do cs.
so plz clarify all that procedure . its payment details,
duration of cource,total subjects,examination details, name of best institute for cs , is there any requirement for clearing entrance exam etc.
The Company Secretary course can be pursued either after qualifying Higher Secondary level of examination or after completion of bachelors degree program.Candidates who have qualified Higher Secondary level of examination has to register for the Foundation Program which is followed by the Executive program and Professional Program, whereas, a graduate in any discipline is eligible to get exemption form the Foundation Program and may directly enroll for the Executive Program.
The duration of each stage of the Company Secretary course is nine months. The program apart from the three stages mentioned above also comprise of management training for a period of 15 months and candidates who successfully complete this management training are only eligible to become an associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
The Company Secretary course is offered by Institute of Company Secretaries of India and the institute impart the training through correspondence mode.
For more information, refer to the official website of the Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?