3rd August 2011, 10:42 PM

Procedure to do M.Sc. in Computer Science having completed B.Sc. in Computer Science?

what should I do for doing M.Sc. in Computer Science through Correspondence after completing B.Sc. in Computer Science?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. MSc Mathematics or MSc Computer Science after BSc Computer Science?
  3. How to join MSc computer science after BSc computer science -- [New]
  4. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  5. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  6. Can I go for MSc computer science after completing BSc computer science
  7. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  8. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  9. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  10. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science?
  11. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  12. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  13. Which course should I prefer between MSc CS and MSc IT? I have completed my BSc computer science and working in IT company
  14. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  15. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  16. Can I do M.Sc in Maths having completed B.Sc. in Computer Science?
  17. Which is the best between MSc IT and MSc computer science after completing BSc IT
  18. List of top colleges for BSC(computer science) in Chhattisgarh? What's the applying procedure?
30th September 2011, 04:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do M.Sc. in Computer Science having completed B.Sc. in Computer Science?

You can certainly join for the M.Sc in computer science after completing the B.Sc computer science. You need to score at least 50% of marks in the graduation to join for the post graduation course. Firstly you need to identify a college or institution near you which offers the PG through the correspondence. Make sure the institute is recognized. Then you can probably apply for that course. This requires you to attend the classes at regular intervals and not on regular basis.
20th November 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do M.Sc. in Computer Science having completed B.Sc. in Computer Science?

what can i do after diploma in computer science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?