25th May 2012, 12:55 PM

Which course should I prefer between MSc CS and MSc IT? I have completed my BSc computer science and working in IT company

Hi, I completed my Bsc computer science and working in an IT company(cognizant) with 3yrs experience. Please suggest me which course i could prefer. MSc CS or MSc IT or any other? I cant put more efforts in studying.

30th May 2012, 06:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I prefer between MSc CS and MSc IT? I have completed my BSc computer science and working in IT company

Both the courses have their own significance. These courses are similar and differ by few points only. CS course gives much emphases to software programming and application development. IT course is much related to the hardware and networking aspects of computers. As you are a software professional, you can opt M.Sc Computer Science course. Both the courses have equal priority in the job market and help one to obtain a lucrative career.
25th June 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I prefer between MSc CS and MSc IT? I have completed my BSc computer science and working in IT company

after msc.cs can i lecturer job join ? and list of courses lecturer job
13th July 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i have done my b.com and p.g.d.c.a after that i want to take admission in m.sc
could you prefer me which is the best between two i.e (M.sc computer science or M.sc it )

arun
1st March 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

sIR MSC CS/MSCIT/MCA IS ALL ARE EQUIVALENT OR PLESE SPECIFY THE DIFFERENCE AMONG THEM
rAJESH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?