22nd September 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I do electrical engineering after passing 12th with 69%

I have passed 12 this year with securing 69% by art can i do electrical engeering

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do electrical engineering after passing 12th with 69% in Arts
  2. How to give the exam of BHEL after passing B.Tech electrical engineering?
  3. What is the best engineering line for me after passing 12th FSc Pre engineering? Should I choose CS other some other engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for engineering in Mumbai after passing 12th in electrical machines and appliances vocational course from Tamilnadu State Board?
  5. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to be an IPS officer after passing B.Tech electrical engineering
  7. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  8. List of good engineering colleges in Bangalore, Delhi, AP for Electrical Engineering?
  9. How to get admission in diploma electrical engineering after passing 10th
  10. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program? -- [New]
  11. How to do Electrical diploma after passing 12th in commerce?
  12. What are the Job Opportunities for me in Electrical Companies being a candidate having scored 81.44% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% in BE with EEE?
  13. How to do Ph.D in electrical engineering after M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  14. How can I join Merchant navy after passing BTech in Electrical engineering
  15. Names of the approved colleges in India? I have passing diploma in electrical engineering and want to study B.Tech(Electrical) through correspondence
  16. Is it a good decision to move from Master degree in Electrical Engineering to Engineering Management? Is Engineering Management better than Electrical Engineering? What is the scope of Engineering Management in USA as well as in India?
  17. Which all exam do I need to answer to join Architectural Engineering? Which subjects should be taken after passing 10th and what should be done after 12th?
  18. How to join BHEL after passing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
23rd October 2012, 05:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do electrical engineering after passing 12th with 69%

No, it is not possible to have engineering degree after 12th in arts subject. Only science stream students are eligible for engineering degree. You can look for diploma programs in electrical engineering. After the course, you can join 2nd year of B.Tech degree. For this, you must qualify lateral entry entrance exam.
23rd October 2012, 11:09 PM
vikalp12

Thumbs up Re: Can I do electrical engineering after passing 12th with 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 12 this year with securing 69% by art can i do electrical engeering
yes ofcourse u can do ee engg.
20th November 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do electrical engineering after passing 12th with 69%

I scored 90% in 10th... but due to late admission. I have to take admission in arts.. so is it possible. that I can do engineering after 12th arts..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?