8th May 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure, duration and fees of CS course? I have passed FYB.Com in Gurukul College

What is the proceedure,duration and fees of cs cource..nw i just passed my fybcom in gurukul clg.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to SYBCOM after FYBCOM? Fees for the same?
  2. How to get admission in Gurukul Kangri for MBA? I want to enroll in Gurukul Kangri
  3. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  4. Admission procedure of MBBS degree course? What is the duration and admission fees?
  5. How to take admission in F.Y.B.Com? What is the procedure?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for MBA abroad? What would be the fees structure?
  7. Procedure to do D.Ed course? What is the duration and the fee structure for the same?
  8. Can I apply for SI post in UP police? I have passed class 10th from Gurukul Viswa Vidayalaya, Mathura from 14th years ago
  9. Can i complete B.Com in a time period of 2 years anywhere in the world?
  10. Colleges, fees, duration of course and date of forms for B.Ed course?
  11. Admission procedure for MBA HR? What is the course fees?
  12. Best university for B.Ed course? Duration of course and fees for colleges in Delhi?
  13. Is marksheet from Gurukul Viswavidyalaya Mathura valid for application in UP police?
  14. What is procedure to take admission in cdac & what is the fees structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I take admission in Kota Gurukul College after scoring 75% marks in B.Tech
  16. What is the scope, fees, duration and syllabus for GDCA exam?
  17. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  18. Procedure to join CA course after 12th standard? Fee structure and duration?
9th May 2015, 12:22 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure, duration and fees of CS course? I have passed FYB.Com in Gurukul College

CA stands for chattered accountant. This course is offered by ICWAI. There are three levels in C.A course namely common proficiency test, IPCC, final level.

Only those who have completed higher secondary examination, can register for common proficiency test otherwise called as CPT.

After passing CPT, you are eligible to apply for the next level IPCC.

Commerce graduates with 55% can apply for this level directly without common proficiency test. Non commerce graduates with 60% marks can also apply for this level.

After this, you need to get training in article ship filled by the final exam.

For more details www.icai.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?