10th April 2011, 11:41 AM
Sehzad azad

Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure?

Sir
i want to admission in M.B.B.S course.tell me the admission prosses.eligibility.fee structure.for above said course.&is AICET importent to admission in above said course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  3. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
  5. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  7. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  8. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  9. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  10. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  11. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course?
  12. Application procedure, fee structure and eligibility for Medicine PG in London?
  13. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  14. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  15. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for SAP? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  17. How to do LLB from IGNOU? Procedure and fee structure? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
1st August 2011, 12:57 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure?

Dear friend,
If you want to take admission in mbbbs course you have to give aipmt entrance exam and the fee structure of these course vary from institute to institute.
For government college in thpoushands
for private college in lakhs
17th August 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure, fee and last date for admission for MSW
24th December 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I m doing 2 with sci stream.. I have a interest cyber security. So pls tell me how can i go in that field after 2 ...? Pls suggest me institute names and fees structure.
22nd March 2012, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Is there MSW in jnu, what is the fee structure and eligibility?
6th June 2013, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE FEES STRUCTURE AND ELIGIBILITY?
6th June 2013, 09:02 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend...................

The Medical Council of India (MCI) controls and monitors medical Education in India. New Colleges or Universities can grant MBBS, MS, MD or any Graduate or PG degree or diploma only if those colleges are strictly adhering to the standards set by the Medical Council of India.

The MBBS course is of four and a half year's (54months) duration and is followed by one year of Compulsory Rotating Residential Internship.

Admission to the Medical Course

Eligibility Criteria fixed by MCI* (Open Category):

The candidate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.

Qualifying examinations

>> The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination a with subjects physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than core course or

>> The pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination, or the pre-university or an equivalent Examination or

>> The intermediate examination in science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject or

>> The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university, with Physics, chemistry and Biology including a practical test in these subjects or

>> B.Sc. examination of an Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English or

>> Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English.

*For specific eligibility criteria refer to the website/brochure of the particular institution.
6th June 2013, 12:40 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sehzad azad View Post
Sir
i want to admission in M.B.B.S course.tell me the admission prosses.eligibility.fee structure.for above said course.&is AICET importent to admission in above said course?
MBBS is a 5 year's degree course in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.For taking admission in this course you will have to apply for Medical Entrance Exam.There are various Medical Entrance Exams in which you can appear.These are :-
  • NEET UG.
  • JCECE.
  • CMC Vellore.
  • COMEDK UGET.
  • IPUCET MBBS.
  • EAMCET.
To apply for these Entrance Exam,you will require to meet these Eligibility conditions :-

Academic qualification :-
  • Your minimum educational qualification should be 10+2 passed out in science stream from recognized university/board.
  • Your subjects in 10+2 should be Physics,Chemistry and Biology.
Marks :-
  • Minimum marks required for General/OBC Category is 50%.
  • Minimum marks required for SC/ST Category should be 45%.
Age Required :-
  • Minimum age required to apply for this exam is 17 years.
  • Maximum age to apply for this exam is 25 years.
Exam Pattern :-
  • Minimum marks for Medical Entrance exam will be 180.
  • Total duration for this exam will be 2 hours.
  • All questions will be objective type with multiple choice answers.
  • Each questions will be of 1 marks.
Exam Syllabus :-
  • Physics.
  • Chemistry.
  • Biology including Botany and Zoology.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?