21st July 2012, 08:09 PM
subodhbelwal

How to do LLB from IGNOU? Procedure and fee structure? What is the eligibility criteria?

I want to do llb from ignou what procedure & fee structure & eligibility

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  2. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in LLB in IGNOU Guwahati?
  3. IGNOU offers correspondence M.Phil course? Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Phil course in IGNOU? When the application form will be distributed? -- [New]
  4. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  6. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  7. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  8. Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  10. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
  11. What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU?
  12. What is the admission process to LLB from IGNOU?
  13. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  14. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  15. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  16. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  17. How to do LLB from IGNOU?
  18. Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?
18th August 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB from IGNOU? Procedure and fee structure? What is the eligibility criteria?

I WANT TO ADMISSION by correspondence IN LLB.WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE? I AM BA pass and 57%.
18th August 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB from IGNOU? Procedure and fee structure? What is the eligibility criteria?

MY NAME IS MUKESH AND I WANT TO admission by correspondence in LLB AND I AM PASS BA 57%.WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?