27th December 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to get admission in executive MBA? What is the fee structure?

what is the procedure and eligibility to get admission in executive MBA?
please tell me the fee structure of the same?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to pursue CS? Can I avail exemption in subject?
  2. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
  3. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  4. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  5. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  6. Fee structure for MBA(IT and Finance)? Procedure for admission?
  7. Procedure to get admission and fee structure for Correspondence MBA course?
  8. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  9. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  10. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  11. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  12. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  13. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  14. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  15. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college? -- [New]
  16. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  17. Fee structure and admission procedure of Company Secretary Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
13th July 2016, 09:36 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Procedure and eligibility to get admission in executive MBA? What is the fee structure?

Executive MBA is one of the best things that can happen to anybody in India at the moment. It is a full time / part time MBA program that one can take anytime after his/her graduation. Master's in Business Administration has become a necessity of life these days and thus, majority of graduates in India are willingly taking up MBA.

Now, the difference between Executive MBA and the normal one is that it is of half the duration of the latter. Within just one year, the students have to go through rigorous curriculum and thrive to emerge as the best of the best.

Here is more information that you are looking for:

1. The procedure to apply for the Executive MBA totally depends on the college that you are targeting. Some of the best Executive MBA Programs can be studied from colleges such as ISB, Hyderabad, IIMs, SP Jain, Great Lakes and XLRI.

2. If you wish to apply for these, then simply appear for the national level entrance tests CAT and XAT and GMAT as well as many of these colleges also consider your GMAT Score while short listing you for further rounds of these MBA/PGDM Colleges.

Here is the basic eligibility to sit for any management college in India:

1. You should be a minimum graduate from any of the recognised colleges or universities in any stream.

2. There should be minimum 60% marks in your bachelors so that you can be considered well eligible for MBA.

3. There is NO AGE LIMIT for management education as many people prefer gaining some experience in their interested fields of work such as Pharma, IT, Technology, Finance etc.

Coming to the fee structure of the course we are talking about, it ranges from college to college AND is volatile to change anytime. Basically it is an expensive course and the fee ranges from 10-20 lacs an annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?