3rd December 2011, 03:45 PM
M.M. Kamal

Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?

sir i have pass my H.S. this year and i want to take admission in llb but i dont know the procedure/fees of the llb course .
please say what is the fees of 5 years llb course .

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?
  2. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  3. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  4. What is the fee structure for LLB 3 years course?
  5. Admission procedure and fee structure for LLB-1 course in BAOU?
  6. Procedure to LLB after MBBS DMRE post graduation diploma in Radiology? What is the fee structure of LLB course?
  7. How to do LLB from IGNOU? Procedure and fee structure? What is the eligibility criteria?
  8. What are the subjects of B.A LLB course? Fee structure of it and the procedure to apply for the entrance?
  9. How to do LLB after completing B.Com? I am pursuing CA
  10. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  11. How to take admission for LLB? What is the fee structure?
  12. Fee structure for LLB 5 years course?
  13. Fee structure for LLB course? Best colleges for this course in Ghaziabad and Delhi?
  14. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  15. Detailed procedure and fee structure of LLB correspondence for BBA student?
  16. Fee structure of LLB course after post graduation diploma in Radiology? Can I do simultaneously other degree with LLB course? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  18. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
10th December 2011, 06:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.M. Kamal View Post
sir i have pass my H.S. this year and i want to take admission in llb but i dont know the procedure/fees of the llb course .
Hello friend,
If you have qualified the higher secondary exam and willing to pursue LLb. , You should apply for the common law admission test. Qualifying the test will enable you to pursue the 5 years LLb course from any of the national law universities.

The application forms can be obtained from any of the universities mentioned below, after the notification is published:

National Law School of India University, Bangalore
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
National Law Institute University, Bhopal
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
National Law University, Jodhpur
Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
Chanakya National Law University, Patna
National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi

The application forms are most likely to be available from the during the 1st or 2nd week of January 2012.

To be eligible for the test, you should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in your higher secondary exam.
For fee details, refer to the official website of the Institutes mentioned above.
28th December 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

what is fee for llb
2nd April 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

i just want to know the fee structure for L.L.B. degree n i had passed 12th examination commerce. am i
eligible for L.L.B. degree
19th June 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

my age is 46 now and I am pursuing LLB. What is the age limit to become judge?
23rd July 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my B Com degree in 2003 and now is about to finish my MBA finance. I would like to join LLB course. What is the proceedure to join LLB, thefee structure and providing evening classes in and around ernakulam.
31st July 2012, 09:17 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

The application forms can be obtained from any of the universities mentioned below, after the notification is published:

National Law School of India University, Bangalore
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
National Law Institute University, Bhopal
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
National Law University, Jodhpur
Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
Chanakya National Law University, Patna
National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi

The application forms are most likely to be available from the during the 1st or 2nd week of January 2012.

To be eligible for the test, you should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in your higher secondary exam.
For fee details, refer to the official website of the Institutes mentioned above.
28th December 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a retired Officer Class-B (NGO). Now this class is Gazetted w.e.f. 1.1.2006. I want to do LLB Course. Can I do it?
1st April 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My age is 23 i have completed my 11th in 2006 but due to some problems i couldn't continue 12th. now i want to pursue llb after completed my 12th so isthere anyway through which i can save my time & omplete llb in three or four years
27th February 2014, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.M. Kamal View Post
nmy age is 50 years, am I eligible Is there anything in the state of Goa
18th July 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have passed 12th in NON-Medical by 53% from( ludhiana) PU,now i want to do LLb,what is the process.? pls reply
16th August 2014, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

sir, i wrote 12 (Intermediate) Exam, but i didnt pass in one subject, eventhow i just complete my degree by open university, can i do LLB? I am preparing for LLb entrance exam, pls advice me sir...
3rd November 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir.... I have complted my B.com with 72% in distinction...now I would like to join llb course... I have lot of interest to study llb... can I join in your campus k.u. & also I want to know admission date n fee with detail plzzz
14th April 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir.
I passed just 1 year ago intermidiat exam with 70% .i would lik tojoin llb course in your college...i can join inyour campus L.U & alsoi want to know LLB admission last date an fee structur plezzz rply
9th June 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am meet thadeshwar I had completed my H.S.C. This year so I have to take LLB so what is the procedure and fees structure for LLB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?