3rd September 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to fill up CPT form? What are the requirements?

i wanna know the process of filling up the cpt form and what r the requirement in terms of the certificates or the documents

25th January 2013, 11:11 PM
Arvindvk

Default Re: Procedure to fill up CPT form? What are the requirements?

Hi friend,
the process of cpt registration is quite simple! First of all 12th pass is enough for the cpt registration and if you are graduate then you can directly get entry into second course of CA i.e. IPCC.
In India The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India formed four regional branchs east, west, nort and south. You can do cpt registration by two ways:
1. Online if you have computer, credit/debit card and printer.
2. By post or hand to hand to nearest branch/office.

You can download cpt registration form from the official website of ICAI www.icai.org. Once you obtain form fill it with given condition.(in case if you are filling/submitting the form online fist time then you should take help of your teacher or parants.)
you can find out documents to be atteched/submited with the registration form right behind of registration form(at last page) also you will find instructions for filing the form and if you are submiting form online you can find instructions by the 'FAQ' page of the website.
Good luck for your exam!
26th January 2013, 08:52 AM
SHARIB IZHAR

Hi dear,

Please go through this link to submit online application form for cpt. In this, you have to pay 6100 Rs. from your ATM/ Debit card.
www.icai.org/cptform.html

CPT exams held twice in a year, in the month of june and december.
To appear in CPT exams, aspirant must be finished 12th exams.

CPT consists of four multiple choice papers and they are divided into two sections.

1st section:-
Fundamentals of accounting
Mercantile laws

2nd section:-
General economics
Quantitative aptitude

Thank you....

30th March 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

no thats ok with online filling but what about post which we have to send so pls tell about that
1st April 2013, 12:21 PM
Arvindvk

Hi,
As I mentioned above that once you obtain CPT form, you will get all information like how to fill the form, which documents to be attached, where to send the form etc.
Though I am attaching a document regarding cpt registration that will guide you to be registered with board of studies(ICAI) for cpt via post. If you have any question, kindly post it.
Best wishes my friend!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 159registration.pdf(20.1 KB, 523 views)
1st April 2013, 12:29 PM
Arvindvk

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to fill up CPT form? What are the requirements?

Hi,
As I mentioned above that once you obtain CPT form, you will get all information like how to fill the form, which documents to be attached, where to send the form etc at last page of the form
Though I am attaching a document regarding cpt registration that will guide you to be registered with board of studies(ICAI) for cpt via post. If you have any question, kindly post it.
Best wishes my friend!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 159registration.pdf(20.1 KB, 704 views)
2nd May 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Kindly let me know have i also have to fill "For official use only" section on the page 3
17th May 2013, 07:01 PM
Arvindvk

no, you don't have to fill that section. "For office use only" section is being filled by the ICAI branch office. Leave it blank.
11th July 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i filled the cpt registration form and posted..after a week..i have got a mail giving registration number..so have my registration completed for cpt december 2013
13th July 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I amprabh i am passed12 with commercewith71 percent i am alsopassed b.com1 with45percent but i am fail b.com2 can icpt exam elgible
10th August 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

there is no option of cpt examination in examination selection .. wht should i select to fill cpt exam form???
15th August 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

i dont have my birth certificate....its lost so can i submit my passport copy or any document stating my date of birth plz reply asap
16th August 2013, 05:12 PM
Meanyu

Dear friend,
As per your query the process of CPT registration is quite easy first of all 12th pass is enough for the CPT registration and if you are graduate then you can directly get entry into second course of CA i.e. IPCC.
In India the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India formed four regional branches east, west, north and south. You can do cpt registration by two ways:

1. Online through credit/debit card and printer.
2. By post or hand to hand to nearest branch/office.

You can download CPT registration form from the official website of ICAI www.icai.org. Once you obtain form fill it with given condition.(in case if you are filling/submitting the form online fist time then you should take help of your teacher or parents.)
You can find out documents to be attached/submitted with the registration form right behind of registration form (at last page) also you will find instructions for filing the form.

Thanks
3rd September 2013, 02:58 PM
Arvindvk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i filled the cpt registration form and posted..after a week..i have got a mail giving registration number..so have my registration completed for cpt december 2013
hi,
As you have acquired the registration latter indicating that you are registered for the CPT course. Now if you want to appear for the December 2013 then you are require to fill up examination form of CPT which shall available in the month of October(check website www.icai.org for notification and updates). Your registration will valid for three years from the registration date.
Good luck
4th September 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam student I rewrritten one letter in appplicatian form is there any promblem
28th September 2013, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have complete my graduation with 48 percent. So i am eligible for cpt exam?
3rd May 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I got 78 percent in 2 exam but I failed in 2 subjects and I passed In supplementry exam can I eligible to write cpt exam in december attempt
19th May 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

hello my name is Shruti..i hv filled the registration form online but how can i know the status of my application using the acknowledgement no. ?
13th August 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

hello if a person fails to clear cpt test in his first attempt do he has to register himself again for cpt test and pay same registration amount once again that he had paid earlier
4th January 2015, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Is there any issue regarding demand draft if I send it after 2-3 days? ?? N would lyk to knw what leads to refusal?
13th May 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, actually there is a correction to be made in my application form, and i fiilled the form online, so is there a way to change that section?
25th October 2016, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

If I have to send by post then through which site shud I suppose to download n send it to whom
24th November 2016, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

What should be filled in Board /Authority of column 9 of CPT application form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?