3rd January 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How to fill the NDA form? Procedure to get the form?

I m in 12th.i don't know how to fill the nda forum .please tell how i m going to fill it.tell me the procedure to reach this forum.age boundation.negative marking is there or not.

4th January 2012, 12:18 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to fill the NDA form? Procedure to get the form?

One can get the application forms for NDA Exam in designated post offices all over India.

So, I suggest you to approach the nearest post office and get the application form. All the instructions to fill the application form will be there in the application form.

Duly fill the application form and send it by 30-01-2012 which is the last date to submit the appliction forms for this NDA I Exam.

The date of commencement of NDA I Exama is on 15-04-2012.

So, 4 months of time is there in your hand to preapre for this Exam. Better if you join in any coaching institute for this Exam so that your preparation will be too easy and there is a more scope for you to crack NDA Exam.

While applying make sure that you are possessing the required eligibility criteria for this Exam.

Make a note of it. If you have not gone through Mathematics and Physics as the subjects in your 12th class, you are not eligible to apply for Navy and Air Force wings.

Your age should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years and you should be an unmarried male candidate.

If you are qualified in the written exam, you will be called for Interview. A good performance in Interview and a high score in the written exam is required to be placed in any of the defence services.

If you are qualified in Interview too, you have to go through a medical test as a part of selection procedure.

Still if you have any doubt, just make a post in the forum so that we can provide you better guidance.

For complete information on NDA Exam, you can visit the official website of UPSC. Here it is,
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
4th January 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

After 12 i need to job in delhi permanent.
4th January 2012, 07:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m in 12th.i don't know how to fill the nda forum .please tell how i m going to fill it.tell me the procedure to reach this forum.age boundation.negative marking is there or not.

NDA is stand for National Defence Academy.NDA exam exam is conducted by UPSC in twice time in a year.

>>Academic qualification :You must passed your 12th standard examination.Your 12th subject must be Maths and Physics.

>>Your 12th percentage must be above 60%.

>>Age criteria :Your age should be within 16.5 to 19 years.

>>Nationality :You must be an Indian

>>Only Unmarried candidate are eligible for NDA exam

>>Yes , there is negative marking.(.25 is deduct for wrong answer)

EXAM PATTERN:-

EXAM DATE FOR NDA I EXAM:-
  • Date of commencement of notification : 31-12-2011
  • Last date to receive completed application forms : 30-01-2012
  • Date of NDA I Exam : 15-04-2012

EXAM DATE FOR NDA II EXAM:-

• Date of commencement of notification : 05-05-2012
  • Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : 04-06-2012
  • Date of NDA II Exam : 19-08-2012
I have attached the NDA form and Physical Eligibility criteria document.

For more details you can visit to www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA.pdf(481.8 KB, 136 views)
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 120 views)
4th January 2012, 09:50 PM
suman27
Member+

NDA stands for National Defense Academy.This exam is conducted by UPSC every year twice.Once you crack this exam,you can enter into Indian Air Force Academy/Indian Navy Academy/Indian Army Academy.

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam:
Education qualification:
For Indian Air Force Academy/Indian Navy Academy:You should have complete 12th class with PCM stream from a recognized university with 55% marks.
For Indian Army:You should have complete 12th class with any stream from a recognized university.
Age Limit:
Age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

If you fulfilled with above mentioned criteria,then you can appear this year NDA-I exam and NDA-II exam.

If you don't clear the NDA-I exam,then you can appear for NDA-II exam too.

NDA-I exam of 2012:
Opening date for application form is 31st Dec 2011.
Closing date for application form is 30th Jan 2012.
Exam will be held on 15th April 2012.

NDA-II exam of 2012:
Opening date for application form is 5th May 2012
Closing date for application form is 4th June 2012.
Exam will be held on 19th August 2012.

The NDA-I/NDA-II application form will available in online and offline too.
For offline,go to any head post in your place,purchase the NDA application.

To fill the application form online,then click on below link between the date as mentioned above.
http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php

all the best.................
29th January 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

if i miss I Exam than i can try for II exam
4th February 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

what is the means of oh,hh,vh in nda forum
22nd February 2012, 02:59 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

The eligibility criteria for NDA is given below :
1. The candidate must be an Indian.
2. The candidate must have passed the 12th class examination or any equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate with physics, chemistry and mathematics.
3. The age limit is 16.5 to 19.5 years.
Hope for your good future scope.
For more queries, you can ask your questions along with the doubts to be cleared in this education forum and discussion website.
25th February 2012, 01:00 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

The date of commencement of NDA I Exama is on 15-04-2012.lots of time is there in your hand to preapre for this Exam. Better if you join in any coaching institute for this Exam so that your preparation will be too easy and there is a more scope for you to crack NDA Exam.While applying make sure that you are possessing the required eligibility criteria for this If you have not gone through Mathematics and Physics as the subjects in your 12th class, you are not eligible to apply for Navy and Air Force wings.Your age should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years and you should be an unmarried male candidate.
25th February 2012, 08:51 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
After passing 12th you can apply for N.D.A exam..
For N.D.A your age should be In between 16.5-19 year..

I am sorry to say that you miss the N.D.A-1 Exam of 2012..

But don't worry about that you can apply in N.D.A(II), 2012..

IMPORTANT DATE FOR N.D.A(II), 2012
Date of Notification:-05.05.2012
Last date of receipt of form:- 04.06.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:-19.08.2012 (SUNDAY)

GOOD LUCK!
3rd April 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i am 19year old can i join nda
4th April 2012, 01:24 PM
mrigaank

Question Re: How to fill the NDA form? Procedure to get the form?

My height is 191 cms, m i eligible?
17th April 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

my DOB is 12-10-1995 . so iwant to ask that am i eligible for NDA2 2012 ? plese sir reply me soon....
12th May 2012, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to fill the NDA form? Procedure to get the form?

25th May 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for nda exam if i dont have maths and physics as subjects in class 12th
5th October 2012, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

I M DOING MY 12TH WITH SCIENCE .. SO I WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN I GET NDA FORMS I M BELONGS TO GUJRAT SO WHERE EXAMINATION OF NDA WILL BE HELD N HOW CAN I GET THE FORM ?
10th October 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
I m in class 11 , in after march 2013 I will be in class 12. can I apply for NDA- 1 examination ....please help me sir
my date of birth is 7-7-1996.. my height is 185 cm and weight 72 kg. my class 10 percentage is 76%. please tell me about the maximum or minimum weight require for my height...... my chest size without air in my lungs is 40 inches...... I has a very good physical and mental personality..... please help me sir...
thanksyou very very much if you help me.
27th November 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

i am in 11 in march 2013 i will in class 12 what is the whole procedure tell me please
28th November 2012, 01:59 PM
utsav9
Member+

One can get the application forms for NDA Exam in designated post offices all over India.

So, I suggest you to approach the nearest post office and get the application form. All the instructions to fill the application form will be there in the application form.

Duly fill the application form and send it by 30-01-2012 which is the last date to submit the appliction forms for this NDA I Exam.

The date of commencement of NDA I Exama is on 15-04-2012.

So, 4 months of time is there in your hand to preapre for this Exam. Better if you join in any coaching institute for this Exam so that your preparation will be too easy and there is a more scope for you to crack NDA Exam.

While applying make sure that you are possessing the required eligibility criteria for this Exam.

Make a note of it. If you have not gone through Mathematics and Physics as the subjects in your 12th class, you are not eligible to apply for Navy and Air Force wings.

Your age should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years and you should be an unmarried male candidate.

If you are qualified in the written exam, you will be called for Interview. A good performance in Interview and a high score in the written exam is required to be placed in any of the defence services.

If you are qualified in Interview too, you have to go through a medical test as a part of selection procedure.

Still if you have any doubt, just make a post in the forum so that we can provide you better guidance.
28th March 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

date of 2013 nda 2nd exam
29th March 2013, 07:34 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
date of 2013 nda 2nd exam
NDA 2 exams would be held on 11th August 2013

UPSC which conducts this exams would be releasing the notifications for this exams on 4th May 2013

Eligibilty to apply for the NDA exams is:

Educational Qualifications:
Airforce and Navy - 12th Pass with Subject Physics and Maths .
Army -12th Pass in any stream

AGE-
Minimum age 16.5 years
Maximum age- 19 years

For the next NDA exams Candidates born between 2nd July 1995 to 1st January 1998 can apply

Only Unmarried Male candidates can apply
6th April 2013, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i rahul missir from kolkata my d.o.b birth is 03.01.1995 and recent i m in class 11.so am i eligible for the n.d.a post and if yes, then when i have to fill the form in which month plzzz help me sir..... it's a humble request to u all from me .
thankyu......
16th July 2013, 08:09 PM
megayounus786

Quote:

HOW TO APPLY

How to apply: Candidates should apply online only www.upsc.gov.in
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsc.gov.in
Brief instruction for filling up the online application form have been given in the Appendix-II
Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website
Centres of Exam:
Agartala, Gangtok, Panaji (Goa), Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Port Blair, Chandigarh, Jammu Shimla, Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Udaipur, Patnam Delhi, Bareilly, Bangalore, Ranchi etc
How to apply: Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website
Penalty for wrong answers: Candidates should note that there will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type question papers
Selection Procedure: The Union Public Service Commission shall prepare a list of candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination as fixed by the commission at their discretion
Such candidates shall appear before a Services Selection Board for Intelligence and Personality Test where candidates for the Army/Navy wings of the NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme of Indian Naval Academy will be assessed on Officers Potentiality and those for the Air Force in Pilot Aptitude Test and for Officers Potentiality
PABT applicable to candidates with Air Force as first choice would also be conducted for all SSB qualified candidates with one of the choice as Air Force subject to their eligibility and if they are so willing
Two-stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test has been introduced at Selection Centers/Air Force Selection Boards
All the candidates will be put to stage one test on first day of reporting at Selection Centers/Air Force Selection Boards
Only those candidates who qualify at stage one will be admitted to the second stage/remaining tests
Those candidates who qualify stage II will be required to submit the original certificates along with one photocopy each of (I) original matriculation pass certificate or equivalent in support of date of birth, (ii) original 10+2 pass certificate or equivalent in support of educational qualification
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the examination
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions
Facilitation Counter: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc candidates can contact UPSC’s facilitation counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Tel 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hr

For further details: http://nda.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?