16th October 2012, 01:11 AM

Can I fill up IPCC form after scoring 54% in graduation

sir i want to ask that can i fill up ipcc form rather than cpt i had passed out my graduation with 54% marks. can i go for ipcc or i have to pass cpt exam

8th December 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I fill up IPCC form after scoring 54% in graduation

can i do ipcc after greduation.and what is rule regulation for this
13th April 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my graduation and i want to fill ipcc registration form what is the procedure please tell me and when i do the registration
18th May 2013, 04:57 PM
rx9045

Smile Re: Can I fill up IPCC form after scoring 54% in graduation

SORRY, you cannot fill up direct CA IPCC form because you are not eligible for direct entry in CA IPCC.(required minimum 55% in graduation).

But don't be let done you can go for CPT(Common Proficiency Test) entrance examination after passing CPT you are eligible for CA IPCC.

ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATION/REQUIREMENT FOR REGISTRAION
A student who has passed CPT and 10+2 examination conducted by the examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto to may join the IPCC.
DIRECT ENTRY TO CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY COURSE (CA IPCC):
1)GRADUATES OR POST GRADUATES IN COMMERCE HAVING SECURE IN AGGREGATES A MINIMUM OF 55% OF THE TOTAL MARKS IN THE EXAMINATION CONDUCTED BY ANY RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY(INCLUDING OPEN UNIVERSITY)
2) GRADUATES OR POST GRADUATES OTHER THEN COMMERCE STREAM STUDENT(MENTIONED ABOVE)SECURED IN AGGREGATE A MINIMUM OF 60% OF THE TOTAL MARKS IN THE EXAMINATION CONDUCTED BY ANY RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY(INCLUDING OPEN UNIVERSITY).

OTHER THAN GRADUATION AND POST GRADUATION CAN ALSO GET DIRECT ENTRY IN CA IPCC.
Candidates who have passed the Intermediate level examination or its equivalent examination by whatever name called conducted by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India or by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

all the best.......
18th May 2013, 07:24 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You have no option but to clear the Common Proficiency Test. I am afraid there is no other choice for you since the marks you have mentioned are not sufficient enough to get the exemption.

To skip the Common Proficiency Test, you need to have 55 percent marks in commerce graduation or 60 percent marks in non commerce graduation. You haven't mentioned the graduation course, but in any case you are not eligible for exemption.

Therefore start preparing for the Common Proficiency Test. You can appear for the test in June or December. You will have to clear it for admission in IPCC.

There are four subjects in CPT:

1. Fundamentals of Accountancy

2. Economics

3. Mercantile Law

4. Quantitative Aptitude

These four subjects are divided into 2 groups. If you score 30 percent marks in each the group, you will pass the Common Proficiency Test. After which you can apply for the IPCC.

The following steps would be to first complete 9 months of study followed by clearing the first group of IPCC. After which you will have to start the 3 years long articleship.

During the articleship you will clear the second group of IPCC and when only 6 months are left to complete articleship, you can appear for the Final examination to clear the Chartered Accountancy course.
29th November 2019, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for IPCC without CPT ? I have scored 54.44 in bcom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?