12th January 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in BBA UG course in GNDU or its affiliated colleges?

My son appeared for +2 Commerce stream exams in Kashmir, awaiting results.
Intends admission in BBA UG course in GNDU or its affiliated colleges preferrably in Khalsa College Asr.
Pl let us know the procedure andprobable dates to keep a check.

Related Questions:
  1. Are admission in colleges for integrated MCA courses affiliated to GNDU? Which are the colleges conducting this course in Jalandhar, Kapurthala and Sultanpur?
  2. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  3. What is the procedure to take admission in GNDU for BSc Hons?
  4. Can I do BBA after 12th? BBA colleges in Mumbai with their fee structure and procedure to take admission?
  5. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  6. How to complete graduation from GNDU, Amristar? What is the procedure followed?
  7. List of colleges which offer BBA in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Procedure to take up admission in B.Sc Agriculture in GNDU?
  9. List of the colleges providing BBA this year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of good colleges offering BBA course in Maharashtra? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure? Career opportunities after doing BBA?
  11. Admission in BSc Maths colleges under GNDU Amritsar? Details of the colleges?
  12. Procedure to take admission in GNDU? Is there any online admission test for it?
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing MA from GNDU, Amristar?
  14. Entrance exams which I need to answer to get in BBA, B.Com course in top colleges? What is the admission procedure?
  15. List of top 20 BBA colleges in Kolkata affiliated courses under Indian Universities?
  16. List of Maharshi Dayanand University affiliated colleges offering M.Sc(Genetics)? Admission procedure for this course? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to take admission in GNDU in BCA and B.Tech?
  18. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
26th July 2011, 11:47 AM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BBA UG course in GNDU or its affiliated colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son appeared for +2 Commerce stream exams in Kashmir, awaiting results.
Intends admission in BBA UG course in GNDU or its affiliated colleges preferrably in Khalsa College Asr.
Pl let us know the procedure andprobable dates to keep a check.
admission is going on in khalsa college on first come first serve basis.

please get your seat registered.

there is no entrance exam for admission

i am attaching a image for your reference and information
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	add_new.jpg
Views:	990
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	38453  
21st August 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BBA UG course in GNDU or its affiliated colleges?

can a medical student get through BBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?