3rd June 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer BBA in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?

Hi,
I want to know about the top colleges in Kerala which providing BBA course? Kindly tell me about the colleges and also about the procedure for admission.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  2. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  3. What should I study in 11th standard to pursue BBA? List of colleges which offer BBA in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  4. List of colleges offering BBA course in Kerala?
  5. List of Self Financing Colleges which offer M.Tech in Electronics and Communications in Kerala?
  6. List of engineering colleges offering M.Tech in Kerala?
  7. List of good colleges offering BBA course in Maharashtra? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure? Career opportunities after doing BBA?
  8. Which stream should I opt to study in BBA? List of colleges in Kerala and percentage required in 12th to study BBA?
  9. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  10. List of colleges providing BBA in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of universities which offer Distance BBA in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  13. Which are the colleges that offer BBA in Delhi University
  14. List of colleges which offer BBA course in Pune for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th CBSE?
  15. List of colleges which offer BBA for BPP candidate of IGNOU in Kolkata
  16. List of colleges which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) in Kerala? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  17. List of the colleges which offer BCA course in kerala?
  18. List of colleges along with admission procedure and fee structure for BBA course in bhilai(CG)?
9th June 2015, 12:39 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of colleges which offer BBA in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to know about the top colleges in Kerala which providing BBA course? Kindly tell me about the colleges and also about the procedure for admission.
Thank you in advance.
Those candidates who are interested to apply for BBA, must satisfy the below criteria,
- You must have passed 10+2 from a recognized school or educational Institute. Any stream candidate with minimum 55% marks. The admission to the BBA is based on the marks obtained in the 12th board exam.
- Some institutions may also ask for an admission test for admission into the course.

The application forms along with the information brochure are available in the respective university official website. The form must be filled and sent before the prescribed date, which is mentioned in the admission notification. Please, refer the official website for more Information regarding admission process.

A.V. Abdurahiman Haji Arts and Science College
Salafi Campus, Kulluppa, Payyoli Angadi
Kozhikode, Kerala
Phone : (0496) 2471004.

Al-Azhar College of Arts and Science
Thodupuzha East
Idukki, Kerala
Phone : (04862) 221845
Fax : (04862) 2831035.

Amal College of Advanced Studies
Santhigramam, Myladi, P.O. Eranhimangad, Nilambur
Malappuram, Kerala
Phone : (04931) 207055, 310485
Fax : (04931) 207055.

Baithul Izza Arts & Science College
Narikkuni
Kozhikode, Kerala
Phone : (0495) 2246550, 2245555, 3242380.
13th June 2015, 03:33 AM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: List of colleges which offer BBA in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?

Here i am providing you a list of best well reputed college for pursuing BBA which stands for bachelor of business administrations.

1. Sree Narayana Guru Memorial Arts & Science College

2. Kannur University

3. Sahodaran Aiyappan SNDP College

To get admission in BBA you have to fulfill following criteria :

Complete your secondary education from a well recognized school.

Also you have to pass all subjects in your 12th class.

Minimum percentage required in 12th will be 45 %.

To get admission you simply have to fulfill above criteria ans fill an admission form. to get a good college you have to score good rank n entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?