24th November 2015, 11:19 AM

Procedure to get admission in class XI in Kota Coaching School?

My son read in icse board in class x & final will be given march. 2016 & after result i want admit in kota coaching school at rajasthan. How procedure is for admission?

29th November 2015, 07:10 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in class XI in Kota Coaching School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
My son read in icse board in class x & final will be given march. 2016 & after result i want admit in kota coaching school at rajasthan. How procedure is for admission?
There are numerous coaching institutes in Kota for preparing competitive exams like JEE Advanced, JEE Mains, BITSAT, NDA, AIPMT, etc.

As your student is about to take admission in Class XI, so you will have to admit your ward in any school of Kota as a private candidate first.

Following top rated schools are present in Kota like:
  • Lawrence Mayo Public School
  • Bansal Public School
  • DAV Public School
  • Global Public School
  • S. R. Public Sen. Sec. School
  • Modern School Kota
  • Disha Delphi Public School
  • Emmanuel Mission School
  • Shiv Jyoti Convent

Admission procedure to these schools is similar to other schools present in our nearby localities.

You will have to clear an entrance exam for getting admission in that particular school.

If you are going to take admission in Class XI, then in the entrance exam basic concepts of Class X will be asked.

All the questions will be related to Class X and IX standard.

After qualifying the entrance exam, you will have to present the relevant documents including Marksheet, Transfer Certificate, etc.

After verification of those documents, you will get admission in that particular school.
23rd June 2017, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in class 10, what is the procedure for getting admission in 11th std with entrance coaching school for the next academic year 2018-19.
23rd June 2017, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Now I am studying in std 10, what is the procedure for getting admission for class 11 with entrance coaching for the next academic year? When will I pre apply for this? In school Believers, Thiruvalla
22nd March 2018, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my daughter is studying class 9 in a cbse techno school named DR. KKR'S GOWTHAM CONCEPT SCHOOL, gudiwada, andhra Pradesh. I'm willing to join her in kota, rajasthan in her class 11 to get her coached for JEE MAINS and JEE ADVANCED. So what should I do to get her admitted in that college. Is there any entrance examination? What is the fee details. I Shall be very thankful to you.
14th July 2018, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

MY SON IS studying in std x icse board.He is willing to get admission in a reputed school in class xi xii courses with medical coaching.He is average student and getting marks in the range of 70 -75%.Please guide

GP
West Bengal
10th January 2020, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in class 11 th in allen kota?? What is the admission procedure.????
14th June 2020, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

My Son appeared in CBSE Xth std in year2020.is there any facility to do his intermidiate CBSE along with preparations for NEET.What will be the total fee including hostel charges.
23rd July 2020, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

My son passad cbse 10th board exam 2020.l'am willing to join him kota for class 11th. What is the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?