3rd September 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in CBSC school at Kota?

My son is studing in class 10th at Gandhidham,Gujarat. I am in private job and i have been recently transfer to Kota Rajasthan.
My question is - After 4 months have been passed and FA1,FA2 is completed. Is it possible to get admission in CBSC school at Kota?Will board allow to get admission at Kota in 10th standard.

Reply as soon as possible.
Regards

25th January 2013, 11:37 PM
sandeep kaka thakur

Smile Re: Is it possible to get admission in CBSC school at Kota?

has transformed the level of educationin our country. This board has evolved the education system in our country and has broughtenormous growth in the number of educated people in our country. The Central Board of Secondary Education or the CBSE board, as it is popularly known as, is the oldest educational board in our country. It is the main board of education in India and has the maximum numberof students passing out each year. The CBSE boardwas known as the Uttar Pradesh Board of High School and Intermediate Education in 1921, which was under jurisdiction of Rajputana, Central India and Gwalior. However, in the year 1952, this was renamed as the Central Board of Secondary Education. It was reorganized in 1962 to fulfill the necessities of the students whose parents were government employees either in the State or Central Government. It proved really beneficial for the government employees who were constantly on the move. The CBSE board prepares students from Lower Kindergarten (LKG)till class 12th. It provides affiliation to schools all
5th March 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in CBSC school at Kota?

I hav failed in 11th class because i havent studied this year i want to get admissions in kota nd prepare for jee.what are the options for me?
2nd May 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

i am student of jawahar navodaya vidyayala , of class 10. i want to take admission at kota. what dhould be the cut-off mark .
????????
3rd June 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

hi i have recently given my board exams form private and i have scored 75% in science stream in 10th class i want to get admission in kota in any good cbse school possible in 11th standard please tell me what are the options as soon as possible....
19th June 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i am a student from u.p ballia i want to join kota in class 11 i want to know the fee and also know the hostel facilities and total fee
12th October 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son is studing in class 10th at Gandhidham,Gujarat. I am in private job and i have been recently transfer to Kota Rajasthan.
My question is - After 4 months have been passed and FA1,FA2 is completed. Is it possible to get admission in CBSC school at Kota?Will board allow to get admission at Kota in 10th standard.

Reply as soon as possible.
Regards
yes ofcourse u can get admission easily in any of the CBSE school
20th October 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying class X west bengal board, appearing board exam 2014. How shall he get admission in CBSE school , Kota and also preparatry guides for Medical Entrance for the year 2016.
23rd December 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studding in class 10. my sa-2 exam is on march.can i get admission
10th January 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

i am studding in 20 in lucknow , and wants to take admission in kota in class11 ,,can you please provide me the procedure for admission in kota ..
23rd April 2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I have cleared my 10th class but results are not out yet but I want to take admission in the best school of kota for science stream now.is it possible to take admission now without result.plz suggest some good schools of kota with hostel facility.
Plz inform me soon at my e-mail id [email protected]
21st May 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

My son got 76% marks only on class 10 , But he wanted to study class 11 in Kota and prepare for jee IIT. My question is - Is it possibe to get admission in Kota and what is the admission procedure?
24th October 2017, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in 10th class in new delhi. My anual exam will happen in March from cbse board delhi. I want to take admission in cbse school in kota 11th class.
So please provide me whole procedure to take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?