29th April 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

How can I get transfer in any CBSE school at Kota if completed 11th CBSE in Banswara?

Hello Sir,
What is the procedure to change the school, after my class 11th CBSE?
I live in Rajasthan and shifting from Banswara to Kota.
I have already completed my 11th and want to join
CBSE School of 12th in Kota. Can you please tell me
the procedure for transferring school?

1st May 2015, 03:50 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get transfer in any CBSE school at Kota if completed 11th CBSE in Banswara?

Generally, a candidate cannot transfer from one school to another school, while pursuing their intermediate under CBSE board, but, it is possible to get an exemption, if there is any valid reason like Job transfer(of your parents), etc. So, if you have any valid reason, then you should consult principal of your college and you should explain him about your situation. If the principal agrees, then you will you to transfer to another school. You should get following certificates from the principal of your school.
1. 11th standard pass certificate
2. Transfer certificate
3. Bonafide
After getting all these certificates, you can apply for 12th standard admission to any CBSE school in kota, by submitting your application along with above specified documents.
1st May 2015, 05:09 PM
rishab mittal111

Default Re: How can I get transfer in any CBSE school at Kota if completed 11th CBSE in Banswara?

My friend , if you want to change of your school then first off all you choose the another school in which you want to admission. Because every school has its own admission rule. After that you apply for it. You have the following document provided by your previous school.
1.school leaving certificate
2. 11th pass certificate
3.character certificate
4 Transfer certificate.

You must be have a strong reason behind to change the school. Thanks!!!!!
1st May 2015, 07:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

To change your school after 11th you will have to follow some simple steps or it.

Steps to change school for 11th class:

> You first need to get a transfer certificate form the school in which presently you are studying

> Collect your report card from your current school

> Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in

> Notify your board about the transfer of school

NOTE: It would be better if you remain in the same board and just transfer your school from one to another,or it will be quite difficult for you to cope up with the new board syllabus pattern.

In case, your new school has a different board, then you will be needing an affidavit citing the reason for changing board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?