27th June 2017, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get the admission to a private medical college with low fee structure after taking 120 marks in NEET?

I got 120 in NEET from West Bengal, can I get the admission in private medical college at low fee structure? Can you please list me down all the colleges which am eligible to get the admission? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Fee for private MBBS colleges with donation having low marks in NEET?
  2. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which private medical colleges have less than 30 lakhs fee?
  4. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  5. List of private medical colleges with Low Fee structure?
  6. Which phase of NEET is considered for MBBS admission?
  7. Can I get admission in any government or private Medical college under Rs. 50,000 annual fee if secured 12322 UG rank in NEET?
  8. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  9. How to get admission in government or private medical college after scoring 140 marks in CET?
  10. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges?
  11. NEET marks of 215 is enough for getting admission in private or self financed medical college?
  12. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  13. Can i get admission in private medical college in Indore after scoring 120 marks in MPPMT?
  14. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  15. List of private medical institutes in India? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  16. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  17. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  18. Am I eligible for admission in government medical college of NGP
15th July 2017, 09:12 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get the admission to a private medical college with low fee structure after taking 120 marks in NEET?

The cut off marks for NEET 2017 was 130 marks.

You have not even qualified NEET exam. Only NEET qualified candidates can get admission in government and private medical colleges.

NEET is single entrance exam for admission in MBBS and BDS courses as per Supreme court order.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?