24th May 2017, 02:41 PM
bestpatel92

NEET marks of 215 is enough for getting admission in private or self financed medical college?

Well, my name is lucky patel and my marks in neet 2017 examination is 215 is this marks enough for getting admission in private or self financed medical college?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in private college through NEET rank? I have scored 63.88%
  2. Which phase of NEET is considered for MBBS admission?
  3. What is the cut off marks required for admission in private medical colleges through NEET-UG?
  4. Can I get admission in government or private medical college with 71 percentile in NEET?
  5. Queries about MBBS entrance exam?
  6. Details regarding admission in MBBS in Gujarat?
  7. Fee for private MBBS colleges with donation having low marks in NEET?
  8. Marks required in NEET exam? How to get admission in government medical college of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility of getting admission in Medical Colleges through NEET?
  10. Can I get admission in any government or private Medical college under Rs. 50,000 annual fee if secured 12322 UG rank in NEET?
  11. Can I get admission in any Self Financing MBBS college in Tamil Nadu if secured 74 percentile in NEET and 195 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam?
  12. How to get admission in private college through NEET? I have scored 154141 rank in NEET
  13. How to apply for admission in MBBS after 368 marks in AIPMT NEET 2?
  14. Is CBSE Board preparation is enough to appear in NEET? Cutoff marks required in NEET to apply for Medical College of Tamil Nadu for CBSE student?
  15. Am i eligible for admission in any medical college in Kerala? I have scored 161 marks in NEET
  16. Which private medical colleges have less than 30 lakhs fee?
  17. Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission?
  18. Minimum marks required in MH-CET or NEET to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra?
24th May 2017, 05:17 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NEET marks of 215 is enough for getting admission in private or self financed medical college?

Yes definitely 215 marks are enough to get admission in MBBS in private or self financed seat.
The procedure is same that you have to fill the counselling form and you have to attend the counseling as per your rank.
On the basis of your rank you will get seat in priority wise in the private college.
21st June 2017, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NEET marks of 215 is enough for getting admission in private or self financed medical college?

Is 215 marks enough to get admission in private college without donation for bds?
1st June 2018, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

How much mark may be the minimum to get a self financing seat in a private college??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?