7th February 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get application forms for M.Sc course of Pune University? Last date for the submission of application forms?

tell me the procedure of m.s.c form of last date of p.u

Related Questions:
  1. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form? -- [New]
  2. Date of sale of B.Com application forms? Is there any way to fill the form online?
  3. Sample online tests for m.pharm admissions at bits
  4. When PGCET application forms will be out? Procedure of submission of the forms?
  5. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  6. BCA forms for bhu and allahabad university?
  7. Last date to get application forms for B.Ed course? Where to get the application forms for this?
  8. When will the forms for JBT be available? Last date of submission of forms? How to apply for it?
  9. Last date of submission of PG CET forms for MBA? Date of issue of application forms? Fee structure of the application?
  10. Which are the law entrance exams forms available at present? Last date of submission of application forms?
  11. Where can I get application forms for MSc Biotech in Punjab University?
  12. What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?
  13. Last date for the submission of application forms for M.Sc in Physics of Lucknow University?
  14. Last date for the submission of application form for the Entrance Exam for MCA course of Pune University for the year 2012? Where to get application forms for this?
  15. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When are the DU BBA application forms available? Last date of submission of forms?
  17. Where can I buy the entrance forms of IP university for MBBS course? Last date of submission of application forms?
  18. Form dates for MBBS in AIIMS available in SBI? Deadlines for submission of forms? Registered mail sufficient?
5th December 2020, 01:27 PM
Jaishree Sukhwani

Default Re: Procedure to get application forms for M.Sc course of Pune University? Last date for the submission of application forms?

Candidates seeking admission in Post Graduate Courses have to fill their application form from the official website unipune.ac.in. The application form of various PG/UG/Diploma and Certificate courses are available online only. Candidates may fill their application on or before the last date of application, which generally falls in September /October month. University held OEE (online entrance exam ) for admission in UG/PG courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?