31st August 2019, 04:59 PM
ANUSH1805

Procedure to get Convocation certificate from Karnataka University in Dharwad?

Sir, I have completed my B.Sc degree from Karnataka University, Dharwad in the year 2004. I shall be obliged if you kindly advise me the procedure to get Convocation Certificate.

14th November 2020, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get Convocation certificate from Karnataka University in Dharwad?

i have studied MA philosophy in the distance education
and i have not got my convocation certificate. what are the procedures to receive
21st November 2020, 05:31 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to get Convocation certificate from Karnataka University in Dharwad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have studied MA philosophy in the distance education
and i have not got my convocation certificate. what are the procedures to receive
You need to apply online or visit the university ,submit the xerox documents (10,intermediate,graduation and MA marks sheet),Bonide,transfer certificates along with 2-3 passport size photos..along with application form and fees.
25th October 2021, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BHMS degree from shared university in1999 .I have not applied for convocation certificate yet .can I get it now?
3rd December 2021, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

BA Degree completed in the year 2005. How to apply for KUD convocation certificate online now in 2021.
1st January 2022, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my LL B (spl) in 1999, and I want the convocation now in the year 2022. Please help me with the procedure.
13th February 2022, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for convocation certificate online.please tell
1st October 2022, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my convocation certificate in Karnataka University Dharwad
11th October 2022, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have COmpleted BA 2006 Now I wanted to take Convacation Certificate. Please give the information how to take.
2nd November 2022, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

My daughter passed MSc Zoology from KUD..in the year 2007-08..now she is in USA after her wedding..now she want convocation certificate..guide me how to get by her or by me.. Naziruddin Rtd Principal Sandur R0--Ballari.
24th December 2022, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I am 2014 passed out from Dandeli with BASc degree..i would like to apply for Degree Certificate how do I do that?
7th April 2023, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BFA in 2012, how can I get my Degree Certificate? In online its only for Ph.d candidates can apply. please tell me
14th May 2023, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

I have lost my convocation certificate
How can I reapply for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?