27th December 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

What's the cut-off percentage for M.Com seat in Karnataka university Dharwad?

Please let me know about the last %age of marks got admission in Karnataka University Dharwad for M.Com seat
send details as soon as possible...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage required to get a seat in Aeronautics?
  2. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka?
  3. Is a correspondence graduate from Karnataka university Dharwad, eligible to do regular MBA course?
  4. How to join in Dharwad University in Karnataka after passing 12th in science? How to join BSc in CS?
  5. Am I eligible for government job after completion of PU in Karnataka University, Dharwad? -- [New]
  6. When I will receive my joining letter if am in the waiting list for AISL?
  7. Question papers of M.Com 1st year course of Karnataka University Dharwad?
  8. Can I get regular MCA admission in Karnataka University Dharwad after completing B.Tech in Karnataka Stat Open University? I am a regular mode student for MCA
  9. How many medical colleges in Karnataka come under AIPMT reservation? What would be the cut off ranking for general category to get a seat in medical colleges of Karnataka?
  10. When would the NTSE result be declared for Dharwad district, Karnataka?
  11. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  12. How much percentage of marks is required in M.Com to do M.Phil?
  13. Can I get Agriculture seat in Dharwad University having 175 marks in written test?
  14. Percentage and cet ranking for agriculture in dhrawad district university?
  15. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  16. How to do MSc in same university after completing BSc from Karnataka University? What is the eligibility criteria for MSc in Chemistry
  17. Architecture Seat Matrix and cut offs in Karnataka KCET -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to change dental college to do internships?
23rd April 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the cut-off percentage for M.Com seat in Karnataka university Dharwad?

How can i get PG Convocation certificate
3rd May 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the cut-off percentage for M.Com seat in Karnataka university Dharwad?

let us know admission cut off date of m.com
18th June 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

when will the rani chennama university declare the university seat for m.com?
30th May 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

How to join m.com in dharwad university and what is minimum percentage is carried
8th June 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

when issue the application for m.com admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?