18th August 2018, 09:14 AM
Annuvishu149

Procedure to get Lateral Entry BTech admission in IIT for Diploma Engineer?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed my 3 years Diploma Engineering course. I want to get Lateral Entry BTech admission in IIT. Kindly let me know about the procedure for getting such admission. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

20th August 2018, 08:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get Lateral Entry BTech admission in IIT for Diploma Engineer?

You can not get lateral entry in Indian Institute of Technology.

Diploma in Engineering candidates are eligible to apply for Joint Entrance Examination Advanced for admission in first year of B.Tech course.

For lateral entry into engineering colleges, you must apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. You should have minimum of 60% marks in diploma to apply for LEET exam for admission in second year of engineering directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?