27th February 2016, 11:47 AM
PRAVALISHAN

Procedure to get MHRD Scholarship ID number?

I have lost my scholarship ID number of MHRD and i have to renewal my scholarship as I got 926 marks in Intermediate of CEC group. I request you to send me my ID number or tell me the procedure.

14th June 2023, 11:34 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get MHRD Scholarship ID number?

To obtain an MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development) Scholarship ID number, you can follow these general steps:

Eligibility Check: Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the specific MHRD scholarship scheme you are applying for. Different scholarship schemes have different eligibility requirements, such as academic qualifications, family income criteria, and specific target groups.

Scholarship Application: Visit the official website of the scholarship scheme you wish to apply for. The MHRD offers various scholarship schemes for different levels of education, such as pre-matric, post-matric, and merit-cum-means scholarships. Fill out the scholarship application form with accurate and complete details.

Submission of Documents: Along with the application form, you will typically be required to submit supporting documents such as academic certificates, income certificates, identity proofs, and other relevant documents. Make sure to gather and submit all the necessary documents as per the guidelines mentioned in the application form or on the scholarship website.

Application Verification: After submitting your scholarship application, it will go through a verification process. The concerned authorities will verify the details provided in the application and cross-check the supporting documents. This process may take some time, so be patient during the verification phase.

Scholarship Selection: Once the verification process is completed, the scholarship selection committee will review the applications and select the eligible candidates based on the predefined criteria of the scholarship scheme. The selection process may involve merit-based evaluation, income-based criteria, or any other specific parameters as per the scholarship scheme guidelines.

Scholarship ID Number: If you are selected for the scholarship, you will receive a Scholarship ID number or a unique identification code assigned by the MHRD. This ID number serves as a reference for tracking the status of your scholarship application and receiving the scholarship benefits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?