11th July 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship?

Sir,

I am planning to do M.Tech. My GATE score is 38 marks. Can i apply for MHRD scholarship. What is the process?

David George

11th July 2015, 10:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship?

The entire notification of MHRD scholarship has been attached for your kind reference. Kindly refer to the attachment and get the necessary details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MHRD Scholarship.pdf(2.65 MB, 266 views)
12th July 2015, 12:37 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

For you kind information i want to tell you that MHRD stands for "Ministry of Human Resource Development"

Your current GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is not bad and you can apply for the MHRD scholarship if you fulfill following eligibility criteria :

Eligibility for MHRD scholarship :

** You must have to qualify your GATE exam.

** You must have to take admission in any of he Indian institute for further study.

** Other Rules and regulation of scholarship is depend on admission giving institution.

So my suggestion to you is that you should try to score a good rank in your GATE entrance exam so that you can secure your MHRD scholarship.

Procedure for MHRD scholarship application :

** You simply have to go to the official website and search your scholarship form.

** Now fill the form properly with all exact information.

** You have to upload your Signature and a passport size photograph in the scholarship application form.

** Also you will need the verification of your current institution.

After all above you simply have to submit your apllication form.
9th September 2017, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I am doing Ph.D from NIT-Kurukshetra and right now I am in 2nd year and not getting any type of scholarship or any other kind of fund related to my project work. I dont have any valid GATE scorecard. I am eligible for any kind of MHRD scholarship or any other type of financial assistance by some different authorities???????? Please suggest me some solution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?