30th March 2015, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Why I am not getting my MHRD Scholarship being a B.Tech student?

Dear Madam/Sir;
I have eligible for MHRD Scholarship?
I am pursuing B.Tech, and I have applied for MHRD
scholarship but till now I haven't get my scholarship.
Kindly tell me why this is happen?
With Regards-
Ravinder Pathalavath

5th April 2015, 01:00 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why I am not getting my MHRD Scholarship being a B.Tech student?

MHRD offers Central sector scheme (CSS) scholarship for all eligible and meritorious candidates to pursue their higher education.

If you does not meet the eligibility criteria you will not avail the CSS scholarship.

To check whether you are in the schoolgirls list or not got to https://cpsms.nic.in/scholarship/Sch...leStudent.aspx

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

1. Candidate must be a citizen of India.

2. Candidate should have passed class 12 examination and should have scored minimum aggregate of 80%.

3. Candidate should have secured admission in any of the under graduate course in any of the recognized institute/ college.

3. Total annual income of the parents from all the sources should not exceed Rs.6 lacs per annum.

* The scholarship amount is Rs.1000/- per month.
5th April 2015, 01:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There can be various reasons for not getting your scholarship money of MHRD Scholarship. Some of the reasons can be you have submitted incomplete form, not provided the requisite affidavits, your family has higher income than the norm mentioned, there can be some internal delay due to certain policies, bank related issues, etc. So you need to wait for few more days to see whether they release any list of ineligible students for scholarship or wait for getting the scholarship amount. If still you do not receive any response, kindly contact the concerned authority and request for a feedback in your matter.
6th April 2015, 02:09 PM
SmilyRishu

I think that there are various factor so you are not getting your scholarship dont worry you go to the online site of MHRD.

Here you see the for of scholarship what you want

Now select the form and attached the some required document

After that complete the form and tap on the submit.

Now you are eligible for getting the scholarship so wait for few days.
24th August 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

My son just completed BE CSE from Anna Uni. GUINDY. HE Got SCHOLARSHIP For FIRST 2 YEARS. But HE Doesn't GET SCHOLARSHIP FOR The REST OF 2 YEARS. WHEN Do I get it.Please INFORM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?