19th December 2019, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Migration Certificate from Acharya Nagarjuna University?

I have completed my degree in the year 2006 from Acharya Nagarjuna University. Now, I am doing Post Graduation from Osmania University. I want migration certificate to submit in OU. How to apply for migration certificate from Acharya Nagarjuna University?

17th October 2020, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get Migration Certificate from Acharya Nagarjuna University?

I have completed MSC mathematics in the year 2004 from Acharya Nagarjuna university campus.
Now i am doing M. phil in another university so I need migration to submit in that university
How can I get migration
16th March 2021, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get Migration Certificate from Acharya Nagarjuna University?

How to get migration online
6th July 2021, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I have comolitted bcom anu how do I get migration certificate
29th July 2021, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Greetings!
I am Mrs. Kouser Begum did B.Sc in the year 1991 (KTR College, Gudivada) and B.Ed in the year 1995 Montessori Mahila College, Vijayawada). As I settled in Hyderabad and pursuing M.A. (English) Regular Course from Osmania University, a Migration Certificate is required for submission before 20th August 2021. May I know how to apply. Is there an Online facility or should I approach personally or can I send my husband to your esteemed University. Please reply for the very kind act of which I shall be thankful.
Mrs. Kouser Begum
Mobile 99496 99212
Email: [email protected]
16th November 2021, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir I completed my degree under Nagarjuna university, for b.ed in need migration certificate,how to apply
16th November 2021, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I, Abdul ravuf shaik have passed B.Com in the year of 1998 (AGKM College, Sattenapalli). I want to get my migration certificate. I would like to request you please tell me how to get migration through off line and online, which certificates have to submit, how much fee will be charged, how many days it will take. Online or off line which method takes less time to get migration certificate. please reply as early as possible sir. Thank you sir.
Sk.Abdul ravuf
Mob no. 8309559228
E mail: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?