27th June 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.A.(Public Administration) after completion of BCA? Admission procedure in Acharya Nagarjuna University?

Sir,
I am doing BCA(H). But after completion of my BCA I want to study M.A. in Public Administration. Is it possible for me? What is the admission procedure for this M.A. course in Acharya Nagarjuna University?

Related Questions:
1st July 2016, 03:05 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.A.(Public Administration) after completion of BCA? Admission procedure in Acharya Nagarjuna University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am doing BCA(H). But after completion of my BCA I want to study M.A. in Public Administration. Is it possible for me? What is the admission procedure for this M.A. course in Acharya Nagarjuna University?
Yes, you can study M.A in Public Administration after completion of BCA course.

- The eligibility to study the course in Acharya Nagarjuna University is a pass in B.A with Public Administration/PoliticalScience/Economics/Psychology/Sociology/Social Work as one of the subjects or B.Com / B.Sc / BBM / BCA.

- The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination for the admission (ANUPGCET).

- The marks scored in the entrance and graduation are considered for the admission.

You can check the details in the university Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?