14th December 2017, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

CSIR NET certificate if unable to contact UGC NET bureau south campus Delhi university?

Sir, I have qualified for lectureship in joint CSIR-UGC NET exam 18 December, 2016 in my third semester. And I completed my MSc in June 2017. After that I send my mark sheet of MSc and all the relevant documents to Csir complex. But after some days. There was a notification in csir site that candidates whose roll no. Is in page 6 to 19 of result (mine is in page 14) are advised not to send their documents to CSIR. Instead contact head UGC NET bureau south campus Delhi university. But when I find the contact no. in the website none of the no. was available.
Sir what should I do now. Please help me. How can I get my NET certificate. Please reply as soon as possible as I have to apply for PhD.
Name-prerna
Roll. No 520166
Date of exam - 18, Dec 2016
Name of exam - joint CSIR-UGC net
Email - [email protected]

15th December 2017, 06:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CSIR NET certificate if unable to contact UGC NET bureau south campus Delhi university?

If you are not able to contact them through phone or email, then you need to contact them in person. You can visit the campus, when you have time and contact them directly.

There is no other solution, if you are directed to contact them. Any delay will only create problems for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?