21st June 2017, 05:33 PM
Sandeep.indurthi

Procedure to get payment seat of veterinary course in Andhra and Telangana?

Procedure to get payment seat of veterinary course in Andhra and Telangana? What steps to be followed? What is the criteria they will look for? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same as soon as possible. Thanks!

2nd May 2018, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get payment seat of veterinary course in Andhra and Telangana?

I got 46000 rank in eamcet so any chance will be there for veterinary seat in NTR college in gannavaram
4th May 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get payment seat of veterinary course in Andhra and Telangana?

I got eamcet rank 22000,i belong to BC.B category.what's the payment to get veterinary seat either in A.P or Tamilnadu or karnataka?
10th June 2018, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I got eamcet rank 22000,i belong to BC.B category.what's the payment to get veterinary seat either in A.P or Tamilnadu or karnataka
29th June 2018, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got ap eamcet rank 48000 belong to SC category what's the payment to get veterinary seat either in AP or Karnataka or Tamilnadu
25th April 2019, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, I have qualified in AP Eamcet 2019...Can I get a payment seat in NTR college, Gannavaram in Andhra Pradesh
30th September 2020, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I got 440000 SC category can l get vetinery payment seat
30th September 2020, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I got 440000 SC category can l get vetinery payment seat in ap or telengana
16th November 2021, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Can i seat in veterinary with 39000 rank in eapcet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?