15th June 2010, 12:49 PM
AKASHBHARDWAJ

How may I get admission in MTI Pune through the payment seat? I have attained 8 lac rank in AIEEE

Respected Sir, my rank in AIEEE exam is poor i.e. around 8 lak (marks obtained= - 1 ).Sir I am interested to seek admission in MTI,PUNE.I want to know about payment seat admissions /free seat admission procedure ?Please guide me about the Textile engg. colleges & admission procedure there.I will be greatful to you. yours Akash

28th March 2012, 02:10 PM
monu592

Default Re: How may I get admission in MTI Pune through the payment seat? I have attained 8 lac rank in AIEEE

dear friend ,
you might be talking about mit pune..you are not eligible for mit pune...but you can still try for managment quota seats....
it is very difficult to get admission on basis of such a low rank....
so best of luck
thanks
28th March 2012, 06:17 PM
shakti5403

Default Re: How may I get admission in MTI Pune through the payment seat? I have attained 8 lac rank in AIEEE

hellow aakash......
i think u are not eligible for admission in pune mti so my suggesion to you that u have to find out another college.....or i think first u have to meet the management of mti pune....
all the best......
thanks..
28th March 2012, 06:27 PM
shakti5403

hi friend.........
i think u r not eligible for this admission because your rank is very low.....
if u want admission then my suggetion is that u have to visit mti pune..........
i personally advise u that find out another college and dont waste your time......
all the best.......
thanks...
12th April 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Dear colleague!

May I get pay admission seat in 2012 in MTI PUNE? What is the amount of fee/year for getting BSc degree in civil engineering and BSc degree in Economics
24th May 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

can i get govermment college state level by connseling after scoring 125000 rank in aieee
14th June 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

i have 740719 rank in aieee and 20503 rank in west bengal
so i want to know in which college i can get admission.
pls reply anyone immidiately
16th June 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

dear sir I have 220743 rank in aieee can I get admission in mit pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?